The Opti Logic 1000 XT Tilt Compensated Laser Range Finder
combines a pulsed laser-rangefinder
and a vertical angle sensor
lightweight, easy-to-use package that is ideal for shooting applications that require precision distance measurements uphill or downhill. The hand-held rangefinder
is capable of measuring distances to non-cooperative targets, depending on target size and reflectivity. Incorporating an internal electronic tilt sensor, the Opti-Logic Tilt-Compensated Laser Range-Finder
is also capable of automatically correcting for vertical angle with 0.1 degree resolution to provide the true horizontal distance to an uphill or downhill target. True horizontal distance is especially important for any applications that require a projectile to be launched at an angle: for example bow hunting and 3-D Archery, rifle hunting and SWAT team applications, golfing and much more. OptiLogic 1000xt Laser Tilt-Compensated Rangefinder
is designed for years of trouble-free operation and is proudly Made in the USA.
Specifications for OptiLogic Tilt Compensated Laser Range Finder 1000 XT:
Features of Opti-Logic Tilt-Compensated Laser Rangefinder 1000XT:
|Operational Rangem of 1000XT: || 4-1000 yd(Passive) Up to 1500 yd(Reflective)|
|Approx. Size: || 1.7" x 4" x 5.1"|
|Weight: || 11 oz|
|Range Accuracy: || +/- 1 yard (+/- 2 yards for very dark or very bright targets).|
|Range Resolution: || 1 foot / 0.5 yard / 0.1 meter|
|Readout: || Easy to read external LCD display.|
|Units of Measure: || User Selectable in either feet, meters, or yards.|
|Viewfinder: || Monocular viewing port. Red LED aiming sight, +/- 0.1 degrees|
|Battery: || Single 9 volt battery. Operates for approximately 1000 readings.|
|Operational Temp: || 0° - 40°C, 32°-104°F.|
|Relative Humidity 5-95% non-condensing.: || |
|Laser Type: || Infrared Class 1, eye safe 905nm Laser.|
- Viewfinder: Look through the viewfinder window and aim the Red Dot at an object.
- Range Button: Press the "Range" button to take distance or height measurements, or to select modes.
- Display: The Opti-Logic Laser Rangefinder is user
- programmable to read in either Feet, Meters, or Yards.
- Low Battery: Replace the battery when the Low Battery symbol is displayed constantly.
- Automatic Rain Mode: For range accuracy in light rain conditions.
- Automatic Timeout: To save batteries, the instrument will automatically "time out" after about 7 seconds.
- Opti-Logic 1000XT Tilt-Compensated Laser Range Finder