Opti Logic Laser Range Finder 120 XLA
designed With The Archer
In Mind. If you're an
Archer, and 2D or 3D Target shooting is your thing, or if you're a Bow Hunter and you want the best Laser Range Finder
on the market, then the Opti-Logic 120 XLA Laser Rangefinder
are for you! The Opti-Logic Laser Range-Finder 120XLA
are short range Laser Rangefinders
loaded with the latest technology, adapted for the archer
. High precision and improved accuracy are just two of the advantages of this new Opti-Logic 120xla Range Finder
. Readings are taken in half yard increments, thus improving your accuracy. Narrower infrared beam gets you "through the brush readings" better than ever before. A narrower beam coupled with a superior detector also means acquiring smaller targets at greater distances. Specifications for Opti-Logic Laser Range Finder 120XLA:
Features of OptiLogic 120XLA Laser Range Finder:
|Minimum Range: || 4 yards|
|Maximum Range: || exceeds 100 yards|
|Repeatability and Resolution: || +/- .1 meter, +/- 1 foot, +/- .5 yard (1 sigma)|
|Accuracy: || +/- .5 yards (1 sigma to a neutral color target @ 50% diffuse reflectance) Narrow Beam for Superior "Through-The-Brush" targeting|
- Viewfinder: Look through the viewfinder window and aim the Red Dot at an object.
- Range Button: Press the "Range" button to take distance or height measurements, or to select modes.
- Display: The Opti-Logic Laser Rangefinder is user programmable to read in either Feet, Meters, or Yards.
- Low Battery: Replace the battery when the Low Battery symbol is displayed constantly.
- Automatic Rain Mode: For range accuracy in light rain conditions.
- Automatic Timeout: To save batteries, the instrument will automatically "time out" after about 7 seconds.
- Opti-Logic 120XLA Laser Range Finder