Opti Logic 400lh Laser Rangefinder - Hypsometer
height measurement system combines a pulsed laser rangefinder
and a vertical
angle sensor in a lightweight, easy-to-use package. The hand-held OptiLogic Laser Hypsometer Range-finder 400 LH
is capable of measuring distances to noncooperative targets up to 400 yards away, depending on target size and reflectivity. Incorporating an internal electronic tilt sensor, the Opti Logic 400LH Rangefinder / Hypsometer
makes vertical angle measurements with better than 1 degree resolution to remotely determine object heights. Applications of the OptiLogic 400LH Laser Rangefinder / Hypsometer
include tree height measurements, construction, utilities, architectural measurements, landscaping, real estate appraisal, and much more. The Opti-Logic 400LH Laser Range Finder / Hypsometer
is ideal for applications where surveying quality measurements are not required and higher instrument cost is not justifiable. Opti-Logic Laser Range-Finder / Hypsometer 400LH
is designed for years of trouble-free operation and is proudly Made in the USA. Specifications for Opti-Logic Laser Range Finder / Hypsometer 400LH:
Features of Opti Logic Laser Range-Finder / Hypsometer 400LH:
|Operational Range of 400LH: || 4-400 yd(Passive); Up to 999 yd(Reflective)|
|Approx. Size: || 1.7" x 4" x 5.1"|
|Weight: || 11 oz|
|Range Accuracy: || +/- 1 yard (+/- 2 yards for very dark or very bright targets).|
|Height Accuracy: || +/- 18 inches (+/- 1 yards for very dark or very bright targets).|
|Range Resolution: || 1 foot / 0.5 yard / 0.1 meter|
|Angle Resolution: || 0.1 degrees.|
|Readout: || Easy to read external LCD display.|
|Units of Measure: || Selectable in either feet, meters, or yards.|
|Viewfinder: || Monocular viewing port. Red LED aiming sight, +/- 0.1 degrees|
|Battery: || Single 9 volt battery. Operates for approximately 1000 readings.|
|Operational Temp: || 0° - 40°C, 32°-104°F. Relative Humidity 5-95% non-condensing.|
|Laser Type: || Infrared Class 1, eye safe 905nm Laser.|
- Viewfinder: Look through the viewfinder window and aim the Red Dot at an object.f
- Range Button: Press the "Range" button to take distance or height measurements, or to select modes.
- Display: The Opti-Logic Rangefinder/Hypsometer is User Programmable to read in either Feet, Meters, or Yards.
- Low Battery: Replace the battery when the Low Battery symbol is displayed constantly.
- Automatic Rain Mode: For range accuracy in light rain conditions.
- Automatic Timeout: To save batteries, the instrument will automatically "time out" after about 7 seconds.
- Opti-Logic 400LH Laser Range Finder / Hypsometer