The Opti Logic 800 XL Laser Range Finder
is an easy-to-use, electronic instrument designed for hunting,
utilities, construction, and many other distance measurement applications. The Opti-Logic 800XL Laser Rangefinder
allows rapid, accurate determination of distance to an object in a matter of seconds using one button operation and "Red-Dot" technology for easy sighting. Opti-Logic Laser Range-Finder 800-XL
is designed for years of trouble-free operation and is proudly Made in the USA.
Specifications for Opti-Logic Range-Finder 800XL:
Features of Opti-Logic 800XL Laser Rangefinder:
|Operational Range of 800XL: || 4-800 yd(Passive) Up to 999 yd(Reflective)|
|Approx. Size: || 1.7" x 4" x 5.1"|
|Weight: || 11 oz|
|Range Accuracy: || +/- 1 yard (+/- 2 yards for very dark or very bright targets).|
|Range Resolution: || 1 foot / 0.5 yard / 0.1 meter|
|Readout: || Easy to read external LCD display.|
|Units of Measure: || User Selectable in either feet, meters, or yards.|
|Viewfinder: || Monocular viewing port. Red LED aiming sight, +/- 0.1 degrees|
|Battery: || Single 9 volt battery. Operates for approximately 1000 readings.|
|Operational Temp: || 0° - 40°C, 32°-104°F. Relative Humidity 5-95% non-condensing.|
|Laser Type: || Infrared Class 1, eye safe 905nm Laser.|
- Viewfinder: Look through the viewfinder window and aim the Red Dot at an object.
- Range Button: Press the "Range" button to take distance or height measurements, or to select modes.
- Display: The Opti-Logic Laser Rangefinder is user
- programmable to read in either Feet, Meters, or Yards.
- Low Battery: Replace the battery when the Low Battery symbol is displayed constantly.
- Automatic Rain Mode: For range accuracy in light rain conditions.
- Automatic Timeout: To save batteries, the instrument will automatically "time out" after about 7 seconds.
- Opti-Logic 800XL Laser Range Finder