Encased in a stylish body, the Pentax IQZoom 80S 35mm filme camera
offers everything for
quick, effortless zoom photography. Day or night, indoors or out, it performs with quality and in style.
Pentax IQ ZOOM 80S Date 35mm Film Camera Specifications:
|Aperture: || f4.8-f9.5|
|Optical zoom (x): || 2.1x|
|Optical zoom (in mm): || 38mm, 55mm, 65mm, and 80mm settings|
|Lens construction: || 5 elements in 5 groups|
|Film format: || 35mm DX-coded film with 24mm x 36mm format|
|Midroll change: || No|
|Midroll rewind: || No|
|Auto rewind: || Yes|
|Auto film advance: || Yes, single-frame|
|Shutter-speed range: || 1/300 second to 1 second; 1/2 second to 1 minute in bulb mode|
|Autofocus system: || Pentax infrared active autofocus system|
|Manual focus: || No|
|Focus range: || 2.6 feet (0.8m) to infinity|
|Built-in flash: || Yes|
|Red-eye reduction: || Yes|
|Hot shoe for external flash: || No|
|Panorama mode: || No|
|Burst mode or continuous shooting: || No|
|Frames/sec in burst mode: || NA|
|Self timer: || Yes, electronic 10-second delay|
|Remote included: || No|
|Date imprinting: || Yes|
|Splashproof: || No|
|Waterproof: || No|
|Other special features: || Actual-image zoom viewfinder|
|Battery requirements: || One 3V CR123A or DL123A lithium battery|
|Body type: || Point-and-shoot|
|Width: || 4.7 inches|
|Height: || 2.8 inches|
|Depth: || 2.0 inches|
|Weight: || 8.1 ounces|
Pentax IQ Zoom 80S 35mm Film camera
- With a focal length range of 38mm to 80mm and a zoom ratio of approximately 2.1 times, the IQZoom 80S offers excellent picture framing flexibility for a variety of subjects from landscapes to casual snapshots.
- The large and easy-to-read LCD panel provides useful exposure information at a glance.
- The IQZoom 80S's autofocus and auto exposure operation makes it extremely easy for the user to take clear, high-quality images time after time.
- The IQZoom 80S handles film loading, film speed setting with DX-coded film, film advance and film rewind automatically.
- Built-in automatic flash with five modes: flash-on, flash-off (museum mode), slow shutter sync (sunset mode), bulb-sync (fireworks mode) and bulb (evening mode) for great pictures in any lighting condition.
- The red-eye reduction mode effectively helps to reduce the unwanted red-eye phenomena that my sometimes occur in flash shots.
- Backlight compensation mode makes good use of natural lighting (without a flash) to improve the balance of light between the subject and the rest of the picture.
- The actual-image zoom viewfinder adjusts the viewfinder image according to the selected focal length. It also offers a close-distance compensation frame, in-focus confirmation, close-distance warning, and flash recharge signal.
- The built-in electronic self-timer delays the shutter release by 10 seconds, allowing the photographer to join family or friends for memorable pictures. This feature also works well for time exposures.
- When the landscape mode is selected, the cameras focus is fixed at infinity to capture distant subjects in sharp focus. This mode also works well when taking pictures through a window or through bars at the zoo.
has a focal length range of 38-80mm and a zoom ratio of approximately 2.1 times, making this film camera extremely flexible for shooting everything from landscape scenes to casual snapshots. Pentax's IQZoom 80S
autofocus and autoexposure operation makes it extremely easy for anyone to take clear, high-quality images time after time.
The built-in flash of Pentax IQ Zoom 80S Film camera gives you five modes to choose from: flash-on, flash-off
(museum mode), slow shutter sync (sunset mode), bulb-sync (fireworks mode) and bulb (evening mode), ensuring great pictures under any lighting condition. In backlight compensation mode, the 80S uses the available natural lighting to improve the balance between your subject and the rest of the picture, while the red-eye reduction lamp helps to eliminate the unsightly effect of red-eye in your images.
A large, easy-to-read LCD panel provides you with a wide range of data on camera
operations and settings, including: frame numbers, battery exhaustion warning mark, red-eye reduction, flash-on, flash-off, slow shutter, bulb, backlight. The actual-image zoom viewfinder adjusts the viewfinder image according to the selected focal length. You can also select close-distance compensation frame, in-focus confirmation, close-distance warning, and flash recharge signal.
The built-in electronic self-timer in Pentax IQZoom 80S camera has a 10-second delay, allowing you to join the picture. This
feature also works for time-delayed images, like moving water, letting you flex your creative muscles. When the landscape mode is selected, the camera's focus is fixed at infinity to capture distant subjects in sharp focus, ideal when taking pictures through windows.