Now you can have all the benefits of PENTAX's years of optical experience ina pocket-size binocular. The FB-8 and FB-10 binoculars are perfect for thetheater, concerts, sporting events or any indoor venue. But, don't let theirsleek design fool you. These little binoculars can also handle all types ofoutdoor applications thanks to their durable aluminum alloy housing.
- Featuring a super compact, ultra-lightweight, credit-card-sized body, the FB binocular weighs in at only 4.5 ounces.
- The FB-series offers two different magnifications depending on the user's applications: a standard eight-times magnification type (FB-8) and a high-powered ten-times magnification type (FB-10).
- Both FB models feature a minimum focusing distance of 6.2 feet, making them ideal for indoor applications and close-up viewing.
- PENTAX's original "sliding eye-distance adjustment system" synchronizes the movement of both optical barrels. As a result, the focusing ring is always positioned in the middle of the binocular for easy operation by either hand.
- The FB binocular housing is made of an attractive aluminum alloy, which not only contributes to the reduced size and weight of the binocular, but also makes it look stylish and sophisticated.
- Clear viewing of the image from edge to edge is available thanks to the newly developed roof-prism optical construction that incorporates aspherical lens elements.
- Unlike conventional binoculars, the FB binocular has a horizontally extended rectangular image field that features the same proportions as a high-definition TV screen (16:9).
- Diopter adjustments can be done easily by rotating the adjustment wheel located on the top of the body.
- Worried about glare or lighting conditions? FB binoculars utilize PENTAX's multi-coated lenses which reduce glare and minimizes light transmissions for clearer brighter images.
- As with all PENTAX binoculars, the FBs are protected by a limited lifetime warranty.
|Type: ||Roof-prism center focusing |
|Lens Construction: |
|Objective Lens: ||2 elements in 1 group |
|Eyepiece Lens: ||4 elements in 3 groups |
|Magnification: ||10X |
|Objective Lens Diameter: ||18mm |
|Real Field of View: ||6? |
|Apparent Field of View: ||60? |
|Field of View at 1000m: ||105m |
|Field of View at 1000 yd.: ||315 ft. |
|Exit Pupil: ||0.8 x 1.8mm |
|Eye Relief: ||10mm |
|Relative Brightness: ||1.8 |
|Diopter Adjustment: ||+/-4 Diopter |
|Eye Width Adjustment: ||54mm - 72mm (2.1 - 2.8 inch) |
|Focusing Range: ||1.9m - infinity (6.2 ft. - infinity) |
|Eyepiece Ring: ||Rigid Type |
|Body Color: ||Silver |
|Height & Width: ||58 x 86mm (2.3 x 3.4 inch) |
|Thickness: ||17mm (0.67 inch) |
|Weight: ||128 g (4.5 oz.) |
|Accessories: ||Hard box case, Soft leather case, Strap |
In addition to Pentax Binoculars 10x18mm FB with Case, make sure to check other Pentax Binoculars and other Pentax products offered in our store.