Pentax Optio 330GS Digital Cameras
- The full-featured and affordably priced PENTAX Optio 330GS Digital Camera
delivers sharp, satisfying images, yet remains simple and fun to use. With the power of 3.2 effective megapixels, the stylishly compact Optio 330GS digital camera
produces precise images with an impressive level of quality that extends beyond mere snapshots.Our Pentax Optio 330 GS digital camera kit 18102
comes from the factory with the brand new camera itself with full US warranty
, Lithium battery CR-V3 (the camera also supports two AA batteries that are not included), 3D image Viewer O-3DV, Video Cable I-VC2, USB Cable I-USB2, Software on CD-ROM withACDSee Software for PC and Mac, Strap O-ST5, and a 16MB CompactFlash Card
. The price above includes Free Shipping (express shipping available). We have Pentax Optio 330 GS digital cameras in stock, and normally ship them next business day from our IL-based warehouse. It usually takes about 3-5 business days to get the camera anywhere in US.
PENTAX Optio 330GS Digital Camera Features
- Stylishly compact, full-featured digital camera.
- Detailed imaging with 3.2 effective megapixels provides high-quality results.
- Delivers sharp, satisfying images, while remaining simple and enjoyable to use.
- Provides accurate recordings on a 1/2.7-inch CCD.
- Data is converted into digital form through 12-bit A/D converter.
- The Optio 330GS is incredibly compact with dimensions of 4.0" x 2.5" x 1.5" and weighs a mere 6.3 oz., making it comfortable in the hand and convenient to carry anywhere.
- Stylishly designed with a silver casing and embossed with a gold Optio logo on the grip.
- High-performance 3X zoom lens is easily operated with a simple lever for swift composition and is equivalent to a 38-114mm lens in 35mm format.
- Simple operation is achieved through a newly developed image processing circuit.
- Images can be played back easily through its handy four-way controller.
- The Optio 330GS offers a range of shooting modes: Standard, Picture, Night Scene and Movie, as well as 3D image modes.
- Individual buttons are also available for frequently used functions in the composition and playback of images.
- Self-portraits are made simple with the Optio 330GS's handy 180° swing-out screen. Its high-resolution 1.6-inch LCD monitor assists greatly with composition.
- In the stereoscopic shooting mode, the Optio 330GS produces innovative 3D images that have a genuine sense of depth and perspective when seen through the special viewer provided.
- With a selection of seven picture modes, the Optio 330GS provides a plethora of different situations and circumstances. These picture modes include: Landscape, Close-up, Portrait, Self-portrait, Soft, Surf & Snow and Sunset.
- The Optio 330GS is compatible with USB Mass Storage Class to conveniently transfer photographic data directly to a computer via the provided USB cable.
- A provided CD-ROM contains the handy USB driver as well as the popular ACDSee image viewing/management software program.
- Built-in auto flash discharges when light is low or to highlight objects in front of excessively bright backgrounds, and provides flash-on, flash-off, red-eye reduction modes, Slow Shutter Sync mode and Night Scene mode.
- The Optio 330GS's viewfinder offers actual image zoom to conserve battery power by switching off the LCD monitor when shooting, yet still maintains compositional accuracy.
- The Optio 330GS offers the versatility of a 2.7X digital zoom, which leads to a total capacity of 8X zooming when combined with 3X optical zoom, for freedom to crop and compose images exactly as you please.
- With the Slide Show feature, recorded images can be simply and automatically displayed one after the other on the LCD monitor. Through simple connection to a TV screen or an LCD projector, the same function can be used to deliver effective presentations.
- Convenient self-timer function allows you to get in the group shot or take a self portrait.
- The Optio 330GS offers continuous shooting capability, allowing you to take shot after shot by simply holding down the shutter button.
- Compose shots at a distance of only 0.33 feet from your subject, and zoom in and out as you please, with the Macro shooting mode.
- Capture stunning landscapes and scenery, even through windows, with the Infinity-landscape mode.
- The Optio 330GS offers the versatility of manual focus and allows you to view composition on the LCD monitor while choosing the exact degree of focus you desire. Or, zoom in on one part of the shot in order to achieve pinpoint sharp focus.
- Spot AF provides more accurate automatic focusing. Or, select 5-point autofocus to place greater emphasis on your subject while reducing the sharpness of the background.
- The Optio 330GS has a small LED which indicates the activation of the shutter when using the self-timer function. The LED also functions as an AF spot beam, assisting autofocus when shooting in low-light conditions.
- The Optio 330GS provides a White Balance mode offering selections for Auto, Daylight, Shade, Tungsten light, Fluorescent light and a manual setting, and ensures appropriate balance of color when shooting across a range of different lighting conditions.
- The convenient Histogram function provides the ability to check light levels with a high degree of accuracy, and can be used whether composing your shot or playing back your results.
- Choose from Multi-segment metering, Center-weighted metering or Spot metering to attain the right kind of exposure for shots of different subjects.
- Selectable light sensitivity can be set auto, or manually set to ISO 100, ISO 200 or ISO 400.
- The Optio 330GS has an exposure compensation range of ±2 EV in 1/3 EV steps.
- With a choice of three color modes, experiment with the choice of color, black and white or sepia to create different moods.
- The Optio 330GS allows you to set sharpness, saturation and contrast in three different grades.
- The Optio 330GS provides Image Protection to ensure that an image isn't accidentally deleted.
- Save a combination of settings in accordance with your personal preferences with the Mode Memory function. Choose to return to these settings automatically the next time power is switched on.
- The World Time function displays the time in 62 different countries around the world and also records the time each shot was taken, making the Optio 330GS an ideal travel companion.
- The Optio 330GS offers the DPOF function to take control over the number of print outs and the date function - when used in combination with compatible printers.
- Obtain prints of an even higher quality when connected to Exif Print or PRINT Image Matching III compatible printers.
- The Optio 330GS is CompactFlash compatible.
- Connect the Optio 330GS to a TV via the video cable for simple TV viewing.
- The Optio 330GS can be powered by two AA batteries (lithium, alkaline or rechargeable Ni-MH). It is also compatible with one CR-V3 lithium battery pack which can take approximately 500 images continuously.
- Whether your native tongue is English, French, German, Spanish, Italian or Japanese, you'll find the operation of the Optio 330GS straightforward and simple, as it's multilingual.
|Type: ||Compact-type digital still camera with built-in zoom lens, autofocus, auto exposure and auto flash. |
| Effective Pixels: ||3.2 megapixels |
| Sensor: ||3.34 megapixels (total pixels) 1/2.7 inch interline transfer CCD with a primary color filter. |
| Color Depth: ||12 bit x 3 colors. |
| Recorded Pixels: ||Still - 2048 x 1536 pixels, 1600 x 1200 pixels, 1024 x 768 pixels, 640 x 480 pixels. Movie - 320 x 240 pixels. |
| Sensitivity: ||Auto, fixed (equivalent to ISO 100, 200, 400) |
| File Formats: ||Still - JPEG (Exif 2.2), DCF, DPOF. Movie - AVI (Motion JPEG Format) approx. 15 fps., soundless |
| Quality Levels: ||"Best", "Better", "Good". |
| Storage Media: ||CompactFlash (CF) card Type I. |
| Image Storage Capacity: ||When using 16MB CF card: |
| ||Recorded Pixels Best Better Good |
| ||2048 x 1536 68 16 33 |
| ||1600 x 1200 13 27 60 |
| ||1024 x 768 24 50 89 |
| ||640 x 480 50 89 128 |
| Lens: ||Pentax power zoom 5.8mm-17.4mm. (Equivalent to 38mm-114mm in 35mm format) f/2.6-f/5.0, 6 elements in 5 groups (1 aspherical element.) |
| Digital Zoom: ||1X - approx. 2.7X |
|Focusing System: |
| Type: ||TTL contrast detection autofocus system. Manual focus/Infinity-landscape mode available. |
| Focusing Areas: ||5-point autofocus, Spot autofocus. |
| Focusing Range: ||Autofocus: Normal - 1.31 ft. (0.4m) to infinity. Macro - 0.33 ft. (0.1m) to 1.64 ft. (0.5m). Manual focus: 0.33 ft. (0.1m) to infinity. |
|Exposure Control: |
| Metering System: ||TTL metering: Choice of Multi-segment metering, Center-weighted metering, Spot metering. |
| Exposure Modes: ||Standard, Picture mode (Landscape, Close-up, Portrait, Self-portrait, Soft, Surf & snow, Sunset), Night Scene, Movie, 3D image, Auto bracket. |
| Exposure Compensation: ||±2 EV (1/3 steps). |
| Movie: ||Shooting time: approx. 1 sec. -30 sec. |
| Shutter: ||Programmed AE electronic lens shutter with CCD electronic shutter. Shutter speed: approx. 1/1500 sec. to 4 sec. |
| Drive Modes: ||One shot, Continuous, Self-timer. |
| Flash: ||Built-in series-control auto flash. Automatic discharge under low lighting condition in auto modes. Flash-on and flash-off modes. Effective Range: 1) approx. 0.66 ft. - 16 ft. (0.2m - 5.0m) (5.8mm at ISO Auto); 2) approx. 0.33 ft. - 8.9 ft. (0.1m - 2.7m) (17.4mm at ISO Auto). "Red-eye" reduction function employs a single discharge. |
| White Balance: ||Auto, Daylight, Shade, Tungsten Light, Fluorescent Light, Manual setting. |
| Color Modes: ||Color, black & white, sepia. |
| Optical Viewfinder: ||Actual-image zoom viewfinder. |
| LCD Monitor: ||1.6 inch, TFD color LCD with swing out screen. |
| LCD Function: ||Nine-image and 1X-12X magnification available in playback mode. |
| Interfaces: ||TV output terminal, USB terminal, DC input terminal. |
| Video Output: ||Compatible with NTSC and PAL formats. |
| Power Sources: ||Lithium battery CR-V3 allows approximately 500 shots to be taken*, two AA (lithium, alkaline, nickel and rechargeable Ni-MH) batteries. Optional AC adapter also available. * According to tests conducted in-house by Pentax. |
| Dimensions: ||4.0 (W) x 2.5 (H) x 1.5 (D) inches (103.5mm x 63.5mm x 42mm) (D: max 34.5mm) (Excluding protrusions.) |
| Weight: ||8.1 oz. (230g) loaded and ready. 6.3 oz. (180g) without battery and CF card. |
Please note the CRV3 batteries supplied by Pentax with this camera are not rechargable. They last quite a while but when they're exhausted you can just use regular AA batteries or get a this Pentax rapid charger for AA batteries