PowerFlare offers you a safe way to take command of dangerous situations. From roadside traffic stops to highway construction, emergencies demand proper safety lighting - like the PowerFlare system of LED lights. These compact safety beacons are built with LED lamps inside a tough hard plastic shell that lets them withstand being run over by any vehicle on the road and keep on shining. PowerFlare lets police, construction crews, security workers, emergency workers and first responders take command of a situation. Powerflare is also great for truckers and auto drivers to keep in the trunk in case of a breakdown or other emergency. Signal for help, warn other drivers away, secure a perimeter, protect your work crews - all with Power Flare. Add them to your arsenal of tactical equipment, safety gear, or police gear.
PowerFlare lights are far more environmentally friendly than traditional burning flares. Flares use perchlorate - a known environmental hazard chemical. Used flares can let perchlorate seep into the ground and into the water table. Instead of burning perchlorate flares, use PowerFlare lights to keep officers, the public and the community safe!
PowerFlare products are useful for many operations, including:
- Search & rescue (SAR): tag areas and items; personal safety light; emergency response teams (ERT, CERT)
- Use as lantern in case of power failure, earthquake, hurricane or other disaster (get one for your disaster kit today!)
- Attach as a safety light for bicycles and motorcycles (provides 360Â° coverage)
- Helicopter landing zones (LZ)
- SCUBA diving / boating and marine operations: waterproof to 80' (Professional Dive Model to 300')
- Work zone safety: mount on cones or barricades
- Tactical operations (military and SWAT): infrared (IR) version available