The PowerFlare PF-200 Safety Light (Single Non-Rechargeable)) lets you get rid of incendiary flares, replacing them with a durable, long lasting LED light. You can run over the PowerFlare PF-200 LED Safety Flare with anything on the road without harming it. These LED flare lights are great for landing zones, search and rescue kits and HAZMAT kits; they can be used in and around fuel spills. The PowerFlare Safety Light uses a non-rechargeable Lithium CR-123 battery that has a 10 year shelf-life and won't leak in harsh temperatures. The PowerFlare PF-200 LED Safety Light has 10 flash patterns, including U.S. Coast Guard approved "SOS" (Morse code) and solid-on (lantern). The safety beacon runs up to 150 hours on the replaceable CR-123 non-rechargeable batteries. Outer shell color options: Yellow, Orange, Olive Drab, Black, Tan, Blue and Hot Pink.
Uses for the PowerFlare Safety Lights:
- Keep in your car in case of breakdown or accident
- Keep in disaster supply kit
- Power failure/blackouts
- Signal rescuers to your house - put in a window or in the driveway
- Sports and recreation - they're easy to clip on to a belt, backpack, or bicycle.
- SCUBA diving: PowerFlare lights are waterproof to 80'