Puma PU15240 Prescription Progressive Eyeglasses with custom-made no-line progressive lenses are distinct for trend-setting styling that is available only from the world's best-known eyewear brand. As an authorized dealer of Puma Rx Prescription Optical Glasses, and as the leading online retailer of Prescription Eyelasses and Prescription Sunglasses, OpticsPlanet is proud to offer Puma PU15240 with no line multifocal lenses at our lowest sale price, and Free Shipping is Included!
The Puma PU15240 Progressive eyeglasses presented on this page are available with progressive lenses. If you would like to order these Puma eyeglass frames with lined multifocal lenses or in other words bifocal lenses, please have a look a Puma PU15240 Rx Bifocal eyeglasses. Along with the Rx version of the PU 15240, we also carry the Puma PU15240 Eye Glasses Frames with clear plastic demo lenses in case you need your own optician to prepare your prescription.
The craftsmanship of the Puma PU15240 progressive eyeglasses reflects meticulous attention to detail for long-lasting eye wear with a perfect fit and exceptional comfort.
See our How to Read Your Prescription guide for information on how to order the Puma No Line Bifocal PU15240 from our on-line store. Contact Us if our Progressive Glasses experts may provide assistance with the Puma PU 15240 progressive eye glasses. We are also here to help with the PU 15240 and our complete collection of Puma products including Puma Eyeglasses, Puma Eyeglass Frames, Puma Prescription Sun Glasses and non-prescription Puma Sunglasses.
Genuine Puma Eyeglass PU 15240 Styles:
- RE-5117 Puma PU15240 Eyeglasses: 51 mm Lens Diameter, Red Frame
Puma PU15240 Eye Glasses Description:
- Puma PU15240 Frame Material: METAL
- Puma PU15240 Eyeglasses Lens Diameter: 51mm
- PU15240 Distance Between Lenses: 17mm
- Gender: MAN
- Genuine Puma PU 15240 Prescription Rx Eyeglasses with No Line Progressive Lenses
Puma Eyeglasses Prescription Information:
We, at OpticsPlanet, try to make it easy to order Progressive Eyeglasses on line by providing as much information as we can. See our detailed Rx information page that explains How to Read Your Eyeglasses Prescription.
Available Puma PU15240 Prescription Lens Styles:
These Puma Eyeglasses are also available as Puma Frames without prescription lenses:
Puma PU15240 Eyeglasses without lenses
Puma Progressive Eyeglasses Rx Lenses are available in the following lens materials:
- CR-39 Plastic (also known as hard resin) is overall cost-effective & most commonly used lens material. CR-39 is thinner and lighter than glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-8.00 and cylinder range is 0.00 - +/-2.00
- Polycarbonate is the most impact resistant lens available. Polycarbonate lenses are highly reccommended for kids, sportsmen and military. This lens material is thinner & lighter than CR-39 or glass. It blocks UV rays. Anti-scratch coating is included. Recommended sphere range is +/- 2.00-8.00
- Aspheric Polycarbonate lenses feature the same properties as polycarbonate lenses, but they are recommended for plus (+) sphere prescriptions only
- High Index 1.60 (also known as HX 1.60) lenses are thinner & lighter than CR-39 or glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-15.00
- High Index 1.67 (also known as HX 1.67) lenses are thinner than Hight Index 1.60, CR-39 or glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-16.00
- Glass lenses feature superior optical quality and scratch resistance. Although glass is heavier and thicker than other lens materials. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/- 3.00