Rec Specs Aqua Spec Prescription Swim Goggles are offered with premium polycarbonate Rx lenses. These prescription swim goggles feature adjustable bridge for custom fit and ultra soft thermoplastic padding that creates a shock proof, water tight seal. The adjustable head strap has an an automatic locking mechanism. The Aqua Spec prescription swimming goggles are designed to fit both adults and teens. If you are looking for rx swim goggles that would fit a kid, please take a look at Rec Specs Shark Rx goggles.
Rec-Specs rx swimming goggles are compatible with high prescriptions. The Rx range is wide and can accept high prescription: up to +/-10.00 Sphere and up to +/-5.00 Cylinder.
RecSpecs Aqua prescription goggles for swimming are also available with plano clear lenses for those who does not need vision correction. When placing an order on-line for the Rec Specs prescription swimming goggles on-line, you have a choice of either smoke, crystal or blue frames with prescription lenses.
RecSpecs Aqua Rx prescription swimming goggles specifications:
- Prescription availability: Sphere: +/-10.00 and Cylinder: +/-5.00. Please contact us if your Rx is stronger.
- Rx Lens Size: Horizontal measurement: 44 mm; Vertical measurement: 33.5 mm; Effective diameter: 50 mm; Distance between the lenses: adjustable
- Rx Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Prescription Swim Goggles Fit: Medium to large
- Strap Material: Silicone
- Rec Specs Spec goggles are available in plano non-Rx form