Rec Specs Shark Prescription Swim Goggles are offered with premium polycarbonate Rx lenses. These prescription swim goggles feature an adjustable nose bridge for custom fit, and a silicon head strap. These prescription swimming goggles are designed to fit both adults and kids.
Rec-Specs rx swimming goggles are compatible with high prescriptions. The Rx range is wide and can accept high prescription: up to +/-12.00 Sphere and up to +/-6.00 Cylinder.
RecSpecs Shark prescription goggles for swimming are also available with plano light yellow lenses for those who does not need vision correction. When placing an order on-line for the Rec Specs prescription swimming goggles on-line, you have a choice of either clear or light yellow prescription lenses. Clear Rx lenses provide a distortion free vision, at the same time yellow Rx lenses provide good contrast.
RecSpecs Shark Rx prescription swimming goggles specifications:
- Prescription availability: Sphere: +/-12.00 and Cylinder: +/-6.00. Please contact us if your Rx is stronger.
- Rx Lens Size: Horizontal measurement: 40.6 mm; Vertical measurement: 30.8 mm; Effective diameter: 43 mm; Distance between the lenses: adjustable
- Rx Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Prescription Swim Goggles Fit: Small to large
- Strap Material: Silicone
- Rec Specs Shark goggles are available in plano non-Rx form