2,543 Brands 453 Categories All Departments
B-Square Scope & Sight Tools - Bubble Level - Weaver Dovetail T1006
$12.09 $15.40 Save 21%
Browse by Rating
(8 reviews)
Share your Thoughts! Write a Review
Most Helpful Positive Review B-Square Scope & Sight Tools - Bubble Level - Weaver Dovetail T1006
This is essential for long range shooting because it eliminates cant which will ruin the point of impact. If you hunt or shoot competition at extreme ...
Read More...
Sort by
Page
Back
Next

B-square Bubble Level - Weaver Dovetail T1006

by Legacy Reviewer, Verified Owner from United States, VT Written on June 3, 2012
This unit is nice and small and unobtrusive, but easily seen when you are shooting at the bench. With most bases or rails you have multiple location options and it is usable on the right or left side. I think it is the best value of all the levels.
Pros: Easy to install and use.
Cons: None that I can see....
Would recommend: Yes
1 of 1 found the following review helpful.
Was it helpful to you? Yes / No

B-Square Bubble Level - Weaver Dovetail T1006

by Legacy Reviewer, Verified Owner from United States, VA Written on March 31, 2012
Helps make scope mounting a breeze by insuring the gun is verticle when looking for accuracy when using dovetail type mounts.
Pros: Easy set up, Wrench included...
0 of 0 found the following review helpful.

Bubble level

by Legacy Reviewer, Verified Owner from United States, IL Written on February 5, 2012
I like the fact that it mounts to the rail instead of the scope. It works good on my rifle but may be too short and hard to see on some setups. The only negative I can see is the bubble is small and doesn't fill the space between the lines like your use to seeing on a level. It's built well enough for normal use a great product for the price point.
Pros: Mounts to rail, low profile, inexpensive
Cons: Bubble is small and doesn't fill the space between the lines...

1/8" to 1/4" Shorter

by Legacy Reviewer, Verified Owner from United States, IN Written on May 4, 2011
Would really like to see an additional model offered that is a little shorter, to keep it our of harms way. Mounted on my AR-10 it hangs our farther than any other part of the gun/scope, and would take the full brunt of a side drop. Suggest protrude no farther than most "tactical" turrent caps on scopes do. It really is a brilliant design
Pros: What a bang for the buck!
Cons: None as designed...

okiehunter

by Legacy Reviewer, Verified Owner from United States, OK Written on April 28, 2011
Great so far. Doing everything the more costly ones are at a fraction of the price.
Pros: Small, light weight, and out of the way
Cons: None...

Lowest prices bubble level I have seen.

by Legacy Reviewer, Verified Owner from United States, NJ Written on November 8, 2010
It's the cheapest bubble level that I have seen.

It works, it's just shorter than I would like.

The glue holding the level also isn't very strong. After a few shots with my air rifle, the bubble level inside was loose. Easy to fix though.
Pros: Low price comparing to all the rest, fits on my Picatinny rail
Cons: It's not long enough to peek at without moving my head off the scope....

by Legacy Reviewer, from United States, WA Written on March 2, 2010
Good for leveling the gun while mounting a scope, which is what I bought it for. It sticks out a little far to the side to leave on during field use, if that's what you're thinking of doing with it.
Pros: Well made
Cons: None really...

by Legacy Reviewer, from United States, WA Written on June 30, 2009
This is essential for long range shooting because it eliminates cant which will ruin the point of impact. If you hunt or shoot competition at extreme ranges beyond 300 yards it is essential equipment.
Pros: Mounts On or Off Quickly
Cons: Takes time getting used to it....
2 of 2 found the following review helpful.
Page
Back
Next

Comments on 8 User Reviews of B-Square Scope & Sight Tools - Bubble Level - Weaver Dovetail T1006