I will first preface this review by stating the sight itself is not the reason for this poor review but the service I received from Optics Planet. I read these good reviews and purchased this assuming I would be pleased as well. However, here is a brief summary of my pleasant experience.
* Placed the order on (10/31) and paid for upgraded shipping so I could shoot my new gun with my wife before the weather turned sour.
* Received the shipment on Monday (11/4) in a damaged package with parts missing (a fiber optic site with NO fiber optic tubes = true story). It was obviously shipped this way as the missing parts were not inside the sealed shipping box.
* Called customer service immediately on Monday and stated the issue. Was told I would be contacted within 48 hours for further instruction.
* After receiving no call on Wednesday (11/6), I called back. I was told that whoever I had talked to did not fill out the information correctly and that I would be contacted again within 48hrs.
* After receiving no call on Friday (11/8), I called back again. I was told that they should have told me to fill out an RMA form and that is why I was not contacted. Why had I not been told this by the previous two representatives? I have yet to figure this out.
* I went ahead and filled out the RMA form immediately (on my phone at the airport) after which it informed me that I was responsible for the return shipping costs (on an item I received damaged). I called them ag...