I put the battery in and played with the light outside for a few minutes. Next I put the light (turned off) on my kitchen table and went to bed. A couple of hours I heard a loud "POP" and went to find out what was going on. The light had blown up, shooting up and into the ceiling sheetrock and leaving a hole. There was also a round burn mark on the wooden table that remains today. Dangerous!
Pros: Lots of light, pretty design
Cons: Blew up 1st night....
Would recommend: No
1 of 1 found the following review helpful.
Was it helpful to you?
You said this review was not helpful.
Would you like to change your vote?