2,538 Brands 453 Categories All Departments
Leapers AccuShot 6X T169 Tactical Scope -TS Platform SCP-T169
Browse by Rating
(3 reviews)
Share your Thoughts! Write a Review
Most Helpful Positive Review ACCUSHOT on my AR
I mounted this scope on my Stag Arms AR15 Lefty. It zeroed in at 25 yards nicely. The optics aren't as good as my other leapers scopes, but they hav...
Read More...
Sort by
Page
Back
Next

General sighting only, not a precision scope

by Legacy Reviewer, from United States, WA Written on March 22, 2010
This scope is easy to install and hardy, sights in perfectly < 1 MOA to 50 yards, but the crosshairs are too thick to sight in at a 100 yards and beyond, I couldn't do better than a 4-5" group with .223. It also makes the gun much heavier. I believe I shot my AR just as well with iron sights. I think the principle advantage of this scope is the lighted reticle works in low light for nighttime operations.
Pros: Sights in perfectly (on a dime) to 50 yards. Lighted reticle is really cool.
Cons: Cross Hairs are too thick to sight in for 100 yards....
Would recommend: Yes
1 of 1 found the following review helpful.
Was it helpful to you? Yes / No

ACCUSHOT on my AR

by Legacy Reviewer, from United States, TN Written on February 1, 2010
I mounted this scope on my Stag Arms AR15 Lefty. It zeroed in at 25 yards nicely. The optics aren't as good as my other leapers scopes, but they have AO capability. The 2 other leapers scopes I own have great adjustments and this one is the same. They will come in very crisply, and you can see your adjustments walking up the paper. About 150 yds out this has very good optics. This scope is a good buy for the money, and I love the lighted mil dot reticle. The flip up sun shades had to come off as they were creeping into the scope view. I have taken the scope off and mounted it back on and it keeps zero like it's made out of a solid block of steel. The True Strength (TS) design of this scope is its main appealing factor, and it has that in spades. If you are into scoping your AR on a budget I would highly recommend this scope.
Pros: lighted reticle
Cons: sunshades bite into view...
7 of 7 found the following review helpful.

Solid and Reliable

by Legacy Reviewer, from United States, WA Written on December 26, 2009
I've owned several of these scopes over the past eight years or so, and have never had one fail. The optical quality isn't the best, but for general shooting duties this scope has eveything you need. Fixed-power scopes tend to last longer than adjustables, and the mounting system is unique, well-thought out, and VERY sturdy. Removing and re-attaching the scope is easy, with absolutely no loss of zero. I just ordered another one!
Pros: Very well-made
Cons: optical quality ...
4 of 4 found the following review helpful.
Page
Back
Next

Comments on 3 User Reviews of Leapers AccuShot 6X T169 Tactical Scope -TS Platform SCP-T169