2,379 Brands 450 Categories All Departments
SCP-T169 Leapers AccuShot 6X T169 Tactical Scope -TS Platform SCP-T169 is currently on sale with fast shipping. Plus your total satisfaction is guaranteed when you purchase Leapers AccuShot 6X T169 Tactical Scope -TS Platform SCP-T169 and other Rifle Scopes by Leapers.

Read Full Description

Average Ratings
Overall rating
4.0 / 5
Easy To Set Up 5.0 / 5
Usability 3.7 / 5
Features 4.3 / 5
Value for your money 4.7 / 5
Meets expectations 4.0 / 5

Leapers AccuShot 6X T169 Tactical Scope -TS Platform SCP-T169 Reviews - Reviews from 1 to 3 out of 3

General sighting only, not a precision scope

Product Ratings:
Overall rating:
4 / 5
Easy To Set Up:5 / 5
Features:5 / 5
Meets expectations:4 / 5
Usability:3 / 5
Value for your money:4 / 5

Author: Go Ducks from Oregon on Mar 22, 2010
Pros:  Sights in perfectly (on a dime) to 50 yards. Lighted reticle is really cool.
Cons:  Cross Hairs are too thick to sight in for 100 yards.
Would recommend:  yes

Go Ducks wrote:

This scope is easy to install and hardy, sights in perfectly < 1 MOA to 50 yards, but the crosshairs are too thick to sight in at a 100 yards and beyond, I couldn't do better than a 4-5" group with .223. It also makes the gun much heavier. I believe I shot my AR just as well with iron sights. I think the principle advantage of this scope is the lighted reticle works in low light for nighttime operations.

Was Go Ducks's review helpful for you? Yes No
Customers that found this review helpful: 1   not helpful: 0

ACCUSHOT on my AR

Product Ratings:
Overall rating:
4 / 5
Features:5 / 5
Usability:4 / 5
Value for your money:5 / 5

Author: benroe , I have been shooting since I was 10, and have owned more than 100 rifles/pistols with about 30,000 rounds sent down range., from Milan, TN on Feb 1, 2010
Pros:  lighted reticle
Cons:  sunshades bite into view

benroe wrote:

I mounted this scope on my Stag Arms AR15 Lefty. It zeroed in at 25 yards nicely. The optics aren't as good as my other leapers scopes, but they have AO capability. The 2 other leapers scopes I own have great adjustments and this one is the same. They will come in very crisply, and you can see your adjustments walking up the paper. About 150 yds out this has very good optics. This scope is a good buy for the money, and I love the lighted mil dot reticle. The flip up sun shades had to come off as they were creeping into the scope view. I have taken the scope off and mounted it back on and it keeps zero like it's made out of a solid block of steel. The True Strength (TS) design of this scope is its main appealing factor, and it has that in spades. If you are into scoping your AR on a budget I would highly recommend this scope.

Was benroe's review helpful for you? Yes No
Customers that found this review helpful: 7   not helpful: 0

Solid and Reliable

Product Ratings:
Overall rating:
4 / 5
Features:3 / 5
Usability:4 / 5
Value for your money:5 / 5

Author: papajohn from St Louis MO on Dec 26, 2009
Pros:  Very well-made
Cons:  optical quality

papajohn wrote:

I've owned several of these scopes over the past eight years or so, and have never had one fail. The optical quality isn't the best, but for general shooting duties this scope has eveything you need. Fixed-power scopes tend to last longer than adjustables, and the mounting system is unique, well-thought out, and VERY sturdy. Removing and re-attaching the scope is easy, with absolutely no loss of zero. I just ordered another one!

Was papajohn's review helpful for you? Yes No
Customers that found this review helpful: 4   not helpful: 0

Reviews - Leapers AccuShot 6X T169 Tactical Scope -TS Platform SCP-T169 - UPC: 4712274522893