What a great "Bow Shop" I can carry with me. This tool was well thought out and will cover 99% of anything an archer needs to cover basic "fix-its", emergency fixes in the middle of a hunt or 3-D shoot.
- Basic Needle Nose pliers are small enough to get in tight spots, but not so fine you'll have to worry about them slipping off.
- Knife Blade arrived sharp and ready to roll.
- The tree step starter is neat feature. I tried it out on a fresh piece of firewood and a treated fence post, worked well on both.
- Insert cleaner brush and insert extractor will surely save me some burnt finger tips this year.
- I tried out the fletching stripper on some old aluminum arrows, worked like a charm.
- Broadhead wrench will save me from cutting my now non-burnt finger tips.
- The string separator works well. Much better than hoping you are careful enough with your knife.
- The notches in the plier jaws for nock setting and loop setting will save some time (and nocks) over trying to do it with a regular set of pliers.
- Bit driver and bits to make basic adjustments, sight adjustments.
Overall I am very impressed. Sturdy metal construction, handles big enough to "get a grip".
My only negatives are:
- Non-locking blades, just take your time and use basic safety practices. Shouldn't be ripping and tearing fixing your bow anyhow.
- The pocket on the nicely designed sheath for the bits could be a little deeper to make sure the bits are a little more secure.
Pros: Sturdy, well...