2,379 Brands 450 Categories All Departments
67115
Redfield Revolution 4-12x40mm Matte Accu-Range Riflescope is currently on sale with fast shipping. Plus your total satisfaction is guaranteed when you purchase Redfield Revolution 4-12x40mm Matte Accu-Range Riflescope and other Rifle Scopes by Redfield.

Read Full Description
Average Ratings
Overall rating
4.6 / 5
Easy To Set Up 4.8 / 5
Usability 4.7 / 5
Features 4.5 / 5
Value for your money 4.8 / 5
Meets expectations 4.6 / 5

Its as good as any Redfield ever

Product Ratings
Overall rating
5 / 5
Easy To Set Up 5 / 5
Features 5 / 5
Meets expectations 5 / 5
Usability 5 / 5
Value for your money 5 / 5

Author: Muleskinner {!} from Winlock, Washington on Feb 13, 2012
Pros:  Price, Workmanship, Name
Would recommend:  yes

Muleskinner wrote:

Initial comparisons of the new Redfield Revolution 4 to 12x40mm Matte AccuRange with my various Leupolds has yielded the following results: The Redfields glass has all the clarity as that of any of my Leupolds. The Redfield has a better eye relief than that of my Leupolds. Add to this that the new Redfield continues in the early tradition of the company by giving the owner a good to excellent field of view at all ranges. I have mounted this scope on my Weatherby Mark V fully expecting the same durability that is customary of Leupold products. Without having taken the scope to the range and running it through its paces my initial findings are that the MOA subtension from the cross-hair (x) to the top of the Lower post 500 yard mark is 19.8. Ranging then, from the cross-hair (x) to the bottom of the circle (300 yard mark) yields a MOA of 5.7 or 28% of the total subtension. Further divisions of the subtension are as follows: From the cross-hair (x) to the dot (400 yard mark) gives one a MOA of 12.2 or 61.4% of the total subtension. This leaves the remaining 38.6% or a MOA of 7.2 from the dot to the Lower post 500 yard mark. As I said earlier these are my initial finding but I fully expect them to holdup on the range. Overall this scope for the money is an excellent purchase and if anything it has Leupolds name backing it which should set aside any and all concerns. I honestly dont see how one could go wrong with any of the new Redfield Revolution scopes.

Was Muleskinner's review helpful for you? Yes No
Customers that found this review helpful: 15   not helpful: 2

Reviews - Page 3 - Redfield Revolution 4-12x40mm Matte Accu-Range Riflescope Reviews - UPC: 30317671150