Revision Bullet Ant is a suite of tactical eyewear that provides soldiers and law enforcement personnel with the very best in high-impact protection. These tactical goggles combine a low profile design with durable eye protection. Revision Bullet Ant Goggles are night-vision gear combatible, making them ideal for high-speed mobility operations. The slim profile design of these Revision Goggles provides optimal facial fit and a wide field-of-view. These Revision Tactical Goggles are equally comfortable with the strap worn over or under the helmet; the hexo-vents permit maximum ventilation, without any adjustment, for fog-free performance and fine particle filtration. Revision Bullet Ant Military Goggles are available with clear, solar and high-contrast lenses that allow for visual clarity in various light conditions.
Among the features of Revision BulletAnt Goggles are:
- RESILIENT - Pliable material engineered for facial comfort and durability in any weather condition
- HIGH-IMPACT PROTECTION - Shields eyes from unexpected fragments
- TOUGH - Resists a wide variety of chemicals, including DEET
- CLEAR VISION - Optically correct, non-distorting polycarbonate lenses are scratch/fog resistant; block 100% harmful UV-A, UV-B and UV-C
- INTERCHANGEABLE - Lenses can be interchanged for various light conditions
- OPTIMAL VIEW - Unobstructed vision, compatible with night-vision gear and binoculars
- HEXO-VENTED - Full frame ventilation and air flow minimizes fogging
- ADJUSTABLE - Adjustable strapping system is equally comfortable over or under helmet
- COMPACT - Slim-profile fits properly with forehead-hugging helmets
- PRESCRIPTION READY - the Rx insert is also compatible with Revision Sawfly Eyeshields and Desert Locust Goggles.