Revision Desert Locust is a system of tactical goggles and accessories that combines the best ballistic eye protection and widest field-of-view with optimal facial and helmet fit. Revision Desert Locust Goggles are made for extended use, so comfort is a top priority. This tactical goggle system builds upon Revision ’s unmatched ability to protect soldiers' eyes. Revision Desert Locust Military Goggles combine superior ballistic protection with optimal facial and helmet fit, balancing the soldier’s need for comfort with well-sealed eye protection. Desert Locust Goggles feature a high performance OcuMax coating which prevents fogging and scratching to ensure clear vision. These combat goggles also feature an optically correct goggle lens which is engineered to maximize field-of-view and provide unprecedented visual clarity.
These Revision Eyewear Goggles offer a full suite of design features to enhance safety and comfort:
- HIGH-IMPACT PROTECTION One-piece, optical grade polycarbonate lens shields eyes from unexpected fragments. High-impact protection certified to ANSI Z87.1 and Military Requirements (MIL-DTL-43511D clause 3.5.10 and MIL-PRF-31013 clause 18.104.22.168). CE certified in accordance with EN 166, EN 170 and EN 172.
- CLEAR VISION High performance OcuMax coating protects against fogging and scratching. Top & lateral forced air vents provide constant airflow. Filtration media prevents small particle entry.
- FIELD-OF-VIEW Widest field-of-view to enhance war fighting capabilities.
- DURABILITY Superior anti-scratch hard coating; designed for use in extreme climatic conditions. Resists a wide variety of chemicals.
- COMFORT & FIT Lightweight and comfortable, the Desert Locust is ideal for both tactical operations and extended-use missions. Pliable frame material and strapping system seals the face while maximizing facial comfort
- COMPATIBILITY Low profile design ensures compatibility with helmet, binoculars and night vision systems
- ADJUSTABILITY Adjustable strapping system fits over the helmet, or directly on head under hat
- UV PROTECTION - Polycarbonate lenses offer100% protection from harmful UV-A, UV-B and UV-C rays. Optically
correct lenses can be interchanged quickly for various light conditions.
- APEL - U.S. Army Authorized Protective Eyewear List: Foliage Green: NSN 4240-01-547-6218 Black: NSN 4240-01-547-6227
- PRESCRIPTION READY Optional Rx insert is also compatible with Revision Sawfly Spectacles and Bullet Ant Goggles.