Revision Eyewear SawFly SunGlasses protect your vision in more ways than one. These top-performing ballistic glasses feature optimal fit, function and comfort. This family of ballistic eye shields is built around an interchangeable lens system that lets you easily and quickly change lense tints to deal with a variety of lighting and environmental conditions. These Revision Military Shooting Glasses also features adjustable temples to provide personalized comfort. Revision SawFly lenses are made of indestructible optical-grade polycarbonate - and "indestructible" isn't an exaggeration. During testing, these ballistic glasses withstood a shotgun blast from 16 feet! Revision SawFly lenses resist a variety of chemicals, including DEET, and are military-grade certified for impact resistance. Revision Saw Flys feature a scratch-resistant coating on both sides of the lens. All Revision Military Eyewear eyeshields offer 100% UV protection.
The Revision Sawfly Ballistic Sunglasses system is built for comfort. Revision Eyewear Sawflys feature a very lightweight design, weighing in at only 1 ounce (28.8 grams). The temple arm length of the military eye shields adjust for a precise fit under your helmet, and the Sawfly Eye Safety Shield has an adjustable head strap for optimal security.
The Revision Eyewear Sawfly ballistic safety system offers a superb list of features and advantages:
- SUPERIOR BALLISTICS: High-impact system exceeds ANSI Z87.1-2010 and military ballistic impact requirements for spectacles (MIL-PRF-31013, clause 220.127.116.11) and goggles (MIL-DTL-43511D, clause 3.5.10)
- FLAWLESS OPTICS: Precision manufactured interchangeable lenses ensure distortion-free vision, full side-impact protection and anti-fog performance.
- COMMS-COMPATIBLE ARMS: Lean, extendable arms guarantee the utmost comfort, equipment compatibility and stay-put fit. Thinness ensures hearing protection and headsets work as designed while the overmolded underframe provides shock absorption and grip.
- COMFORT NOSEPIECE: Engineered for enhanced comfort, retention and durability. Soft durometer nosepad provides added cushioning and grip.
- SECURE RETENTION: Secure-snap retention band clips firmly into frame, keeping eyewear in place during high activity missions
- RUGGED DURABILITY: Eyepro that lasts, performs and protects through all the rigors of combat - in a lightweight package that's just 1 1/4 ounces
- TWO SIZES: Two sizes with adjustable arms ensure perfect fit (Regular: fits most head sizes; Large: hat sizes 7.5+)
- PRESCRIPTION READY: Optional Rx Carrier available (also compatible with Desert Locust and Bullet Ant goggles).
- APEL APPROVED: On the U.S. Army Authorized Protective Eyewear List.