Revision Sawfly is a family of top-performing ballistic impact eyewear featuring optimal fit, function and comfort. This suite of ballistic eyeshields and accessories includes interchangeable lenses to deal with a variety of lighting and environmental conditions, and adjustable temples for personalized comfort. Revision SawFly lenses are made of indestructible optical-grade polycarbonate - and we're not kidding about the "indestructible" part. These ballistic spectacles have withstood a shotgun blast from 16 feet during testing! The lenses of the Revision Saw-Fly Shooting Glasses also resist a variety of chemicals, including DEET, and are military-grade certified for impact resistance. Revision SawFlys feature a scratch-resistant coating on both sides of the lens. All Revision Military Eyewear eyeshields offer 100% UV protection.
The Revision Sawfly Safety Glasses system is built for comfort. Revision Eyewear Sawflys feature a very lightweight design, weighing in at only 1 ounce (28.8 grams). The temple arm length of the military eye shields adjust for a precise fit under your helmet, and the Sawfly Eye Safety Shield has an adjustable head strap for optimal security.
The Revision Eyewear Sawfly system offers a superb list of features and advantages:
- SUPERIOR BALLISTICS: High-impact system exceeds ANSI Z87.1-2010 and military ballistic impact requirements for spectacles (MIL-PRF-31013, clause 220.127.116.11) and goggles (MIL-DTL-43511D, clause 3.5.10)
- FLAWLESS OPTICS: Precision manufactured interchangeable lenses ensure distortion-free vision, full side-impact protection and anti-fog performance.
- COMMS-COMPATIBLE ARMS: Lean, extendable arms guarantee the utmost comfort, equipment compatibility and stay-put fit. Thinness ensures hearing protection and headsets work as designed while the overmolded underframe provides shock absorption and grip.
- COMFORT NOSEPIECE: Engineered for enhanced comfort, retention and durability. Soft durometer nosepad provides added cushioning and grip.
- SECURE RETENTION: Secure-snap retention band clips firmly into frame, keeping eyewear in place during high activity missions
- RUGGED DURABILITY: Eyepro that lasts, performs and protects through all the rigors of combat - in a lightweight package that's just 1 1/4 ounces
- TWO SIZES: Two sizes with adjustable arms ensure perfect fit (Regular: fits most head sizes; Large: hat sizes 7.5+)
- PRESCRIPTION READY: Optional Rx Carrier available (also compatible with Desert Locust and Bullet Ant goggles).
- APEL APPROVED: On the U.S. Army Authorized Protective Eyewear List.