More About Our Eyeglasses
Looking well and seeing well has never been easier with our top designer eyeglasses brands. Choose from Ray Ban glasses, Burberry glasses, DKNY glasses, Vogue glasses, D&G Glasses, Bolle glasses and more. Your genuine, name-brand, 100% authentic Rx prescription eyeglasses are custom-made according to your eyeglasses prescription specifications and are shipped to you FREE of charge. We also offer a variety of eyeglass frames with Demo non-Rx lenses in case you would like to purchase glasses frames from us and get Rx lenses installed by your local optical store.
We offer multiple types of eye glasses frames and a wide range of eyeglass lenses. We carry some of the most stylish and exciting full rim, semi-rimless and rimless prescription eye glasses. Your prescription eyeglasses lenses are prepared in state-of-the-art facilities by vision experts. Rx eyeglasses are available in different prescription lens materials and upgrades. You can choose from plastic, metal and rimless frames by top eyeglasses manufacturers. Your prescription lenses are prepared and fitted into the frames in our state-of-the-art lab facilities. Prescription lenses are available in different lens materials and upgrades.
Depending on your eyeglasses prescription you can choose among following eyeglasses lens materials:
- CR-39 Plastic (also known as hard resin) is overall cost-effective & most commonly used lens material. CR-39 is thinner and lighter than glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-8.00 and cylinder range is 0.00 - +/-2.00
- Polycarbonate is the most impact resistant lens available. Polycarbonate lenses are highly recommended for kids, sportsmen and military. This lens material is thinner & lighter than CR-39 or glass. It blocks UV rays. Anti-scratch coating is included. Recommended sphere range is +/- 2.00-8.00
- Aspheric Polycarbonate lenses feature the same properties as polycarbonate lenses, but they are recommended for plus (+) sphere prescriptions only
- High Index 1.60 (also known as HX 1.60) lenses are thinner & lighter than CR-39 or glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-15.00
- High Index 1.67 (also known as HX 1.67) lenses are thinner than Height Index 1.60, CR-39 or glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-16.00
- Ultra High Index 1.74 (also known as HX 1.74) is the thinnest & lightest plastic material. AR coating is included, recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-18.00
- Glass lenses feature superior optical quality and scratch resistance. Although glass is heavier and thicker than other lens materials. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/- 3.00
Once you select your glasses lens material, you can also choose your eyeglasses prescription lens upgrade:
- Clear Lenses - you can get regular clear prescription lenses
- Tinted Lenses - we offer a wide range of different solid and gradient lens tints. You can easily turn your eyeglasses into prescription sunglasses! If we do not list on-line the tint you are looking for, please contact us. We will match any color.
- Polarized Lenses - polarized lenses are designed to reduce the glare caused by the light reflected from shiny surfaces (road, water, snow, windshield, road signs, etc.). You will have a choice of either gray or brown polarized lenses.
- Mirrored Lenses - mirror coated lenses reflect harsh light rays. They are recommended for extremely bright light conditions.
- Photochromic Lenses - photochromic lenses (sometimes called transitions or light adjusting) darken under direct sunlight. Photochromic lenses let you simplify your life without sacrificing style. These light adjusting lenses darken on exposure to UV radiation, allowing you to wear them as sunglasses outdoors and as regular prescription glasses indoors. Please be advised that photochromic lenses do not change color behind a windshield or a helmet shield.
Prescription lens materials and upgrades vary depending on the eye glasses brand. If you need a piece of advice, or if we do not list the material, tint or a lens upgrade that you are looking for, please contact us and our eyewear experts would be glad to assist you.
We want you to be completely satisfied so we make sure that your eyeglasses are prepared exactly to your specifications. In addition to single vision lenses (one viewing area throughout the lens: either for far, computer or reading distance), bifocals or progressive lenses are available for all glasses models. Please check the bifocal eyeglasses and progressive eyeglasses sections for more information.
We try to provide as much information as we can to make ordering your prescription eyeglasses as easy as possible. Please make sure to read our detailed prescription information page that explains How to Read Your Eyeglasses Prescription. If you have any questions, please contact us us or post your question on our prescription glasses discussion forum.