ScopeCoat 50mm Large Riflescope Covers are used by Armed forces that face combat under extreme circumstances. Their scopes require the best protection to maintain optimum performance. Scopecoat provides that protection with the Large RifleScope Protective Covers. To figure out what size ScopeCoat you will need for cylindrical type riflescopes measure the following
- Measure the overall length of the scope. Include sunshade if applicable.
- Measure the objective size. (The objective end of the scope is the end you do NOT look through while in use).
- Measure the turrets. These are the adjustment knobs on the scope.
Note - Scopecoat cylindrical covers stretch 1 to 1 1/2 inches pass the actual size. For example, a 10.5 inch cover can stretch to 12 inches. With this in mind, select the right size for a relaxed or snug fit.
Scope Coat Protective Covers Available Colors
- SC-L50-CAMO: Scopecoat Large 50 Camo 12 1/2in. x 50 mm
- SC-L50-CB-3MM: Scopecoat Large 50 Coyote Brown 12 1/2 x 50mm
- SC-L50-DE-3MM: Scopecoat Large 50 Dark Earth 12 1/2 x 50 mm
- SC-L50-NG: Scopecoat Large 50 Natural Gear Camo 12.5 x 50mm
- SC-L50-OD: Scopecoat Large 50 Olive Drab 12 1/2in. x 50 mm
- SC-L50-PINK: Scopecoat Lg 50 Pink 12.5x50mm
- SC-L50-RED: Scopecoat Large 50 Red 12 1/2in. x 50 mm
- SC-L50-BLK: Scopecoat Large 50 Black 12 1/2in. x 50 mm
- SC-L50-5MM-CB: Scopecoat Large 50 5mm Coyote Brown 12 1/2in. x 50mm
- SC-L50-5MM-DE: Scopecoat Lg 50 5mm Dark Earth 12 1/2in. x 50mm
Scopecoat SC-L50-DE: Large 50 Dark Earth 12.5in. x 50 mm
Scopecoat SC-L50-BLUE: Large 50 Blue 12.5in. x 50mm
Scopecoat SC-L50-CB: Large 50 Coyote Brown 12.5in. x 50mm