Finally there is a universal SeaLife ReefMaster sl960D flash for all digital cameras*
. Scuba divers know
that a strobe is the most important accessory for sharp, colorful pictures. Water absorbs the red and yellow light spectrum resulting in blue pictures. The powerful SeaLife Digital Flash sl960d
causes the intense colors of coral and fish to "explode" . Even two ReefMaste sl960d flashes
can be easily mounted to all cameras.
Explonation: *Works with digital cameras that have up to 4 pre-flashes. Specifications for Sealife ReefMaster SL 960D Digital Flash:
Features of Sealife ReefMaster sl960D Digital Flash:
|Work Environment: || Works with digital cameras that have up to 4 pre-flashes.|
|Work Depth: || Depth rated to 200 feet (60m)|
- Universal Underwater Flash for all digital cameras
- 5 pre-flash cancellation settings for use with most digital cameras.
- Variable brightness control for better image exposure.
- Flash Link (SL962) optical cable connection included
- Deluxe carry case included
- Includes universal mount to adapt all SeaLife cameras and other underwater camera housings with tripod mount.
- Flexible, rubberized arm for easy aiming and sure grip.
- Effective underwater distance range from 2 to 8 feet (0.6 to 2.5m)
- Depth rated to 200 feet (60m)
- 20 Guide number
- Sealife SL960D ReefMaster Digital Flash (Fits all popular digital cameras)
- Deluxe carry case
- Flash Link (SL962) optical cable connection
- Universal mount to adapt all SeaLife cameras and other underwater camera housings with tripod mount