Serengeti Rx Aviator Pergusa Sunglasses
- Take the wheel. Serengeti Aviators
are just as much
at home on the water or the road as they are in the air. Choose a gradient lens, preferred by pilots because they block harsh glare from the sun above, while providing a clear view of instruments below. Or select non-gradient lenses for uniform, top-to-bottom protection against sun and glare. No matter what you're piloting, Aviators
's advanced lenses minimize fatigue and eye strain from the sun.
Serengeti Rx Aviator Pergusa Sunglasses are part of Serengeti RX Sunglasses that are part of Serengeti RX and Serengeti Progressive RX programs. Serengeti Pergusa can be ordered with Single Vision RX Prescription (RX Sunglases) lenses or with Progressive RX Prescription (RX Progressive Sunglasses) lenses.
Available Serengeti Pergusa Sunglases:
Available RX Pergusa Frame Models:
Available Serengeti RX Lenses for Pergusa Sunglasses:
- Serengeti Pergusa Shiny Black Frame 6960RX
- Serengeti Pergusa Satin Gun Frame 6959RX
- Serengeti Pergusa Espresso Frame 6956RX
- DRSV Serengeti Driver Single Vision Lens - The Drivers brown lens is the optimal color and quality for driving, with the versatility to adjust to changing light conditions.
- DRPSV Serengeti Driver Polarized Single Vision Lens - Good in cloudy conditions, as well as bright light, with the added benefit of Serengeti's polarazing technology.
- DGSV Serengeti Driver Gradient Single Vision Lens - Another exceptional, all-conditions lens, Drivers Gradient is the choice of pilots who need protection for their eyes, but a clear view of their instrument panel.
- GGSV Serengeti 555nm Single Vision Lens - The lens engineered to maximize green and yellow in low light conditions to provide greater contrast and image definition. The silver flash coating blocks glare from every direction.
- GGPSV Serengeti 555nm Polarized Single Vision Lens - Technologically advanced,
combining Serengeti's patented Spectral Control filters and hydrogen fired photochromic properties, with the most optically correct and technically efficient polarizing film available.
- SDSV Serengeti Sedona Single Vision Lens - The high-contrast, rose-colored Sedona is the preferred lens among skiers, golfers and water sports enthusiasts, providing greater contrast and clarity in the harshest light conditions.
- SDPSV Serengeti Sedona Polarized Single Vision Lens - Functions just as exceptional in harsh light conditions, with the added benefit of Serengeti's polarizing technology.