We offer authentic Serengeti prescription sunglasses with authentic Rx Serengeti lenses.
Serengeti Rx Carini Sunglasses are ready to go whenever you are. This Serengeti Carini Prescription Sun Glasses are the kind of Sun Glasses that are always up for any adventure. Serengeti Prescription Carini Sun Glasses are lightweight and sleek without sacrificing a trace of our signature technology. And every stylish curve of Carini Sunglasses pretects the eyes, while every unique frame enhances the view ∠ from both sides of the lens. So, when you hit the road, these Prescription Sun-Glasses are with you all the way.
Serengeti Rx Carini Sunglasses are a part of Serengeti RX Sunglasses that are part of Serengeti RX and Serengeti Progressive RX programs. Serengeti Carini can be ordered with Single Vision RX Prescription (RX Sunglases) lenses or with Progressive RX Prescription (RX Progressive Sunglasses) lenses.
Available Serengeti Carini Sunglases:
Available RX Carini Frame Models:
Available Serengeti RX Lenses for Carini Sunglasses:
- Satin Medium Gun Carini Frame 7026RX
- Satin Espresso Carini Frame 7027RX
- Satin Deep Rust Frame 7043RX
- DRSV Serengeti Driver Single Vision Lens - The Drivers brown lens is the optimal color and quality for driving, with the versatility to adjust to changing light conditions.
- DRPSV Serengeti Driver Polarized Single Vision Lens - Good in cloudy conditions, as well as bright light, with the added benefit of Serengeti's polarazing technology.
- DGSV Serengeti Driver Gradient Single Vision Lens - Another exceptional, all-conditions lens, Drivers Gradient is the choice of pilots who need protection for their eyes, but a clear view of their instrument panel.
- SDSV Serengeti Sedona Single Vision Lens - The high-contrast, rose-colored Sedona is the preferred lens among skiers, golfers and water sports enthusiasts, providing greater contrast and clarity in the harshest light conditions.
- SDPSV Serengeti Sedona Polarized Single Vision Lens - Functions just as exceptional in harsh light conditions, with the added benefit of Serengeti's polarizing technology.