Serengeti Pilot 1 Progressive Sunglasses is a timeless design from the Serengeti Aviator Collection that can be worn while navigating serpentine hill country roads or soaring above a scenic coastline. These Serengeti prescription sunglasses feature your choice of Sedona, Driver Gradient, or standard Driver progressive sunglasses lenses, each with its own benefits and specialty. Serengeti Pilot One Progressive Sun Glasses allow your vision to remain sharp and focused, no matter what the activity, using Serengeti's proven lens technology. Serengeti Pilot 1 Prescription Aviators are the ultimate sunglasses for pilots and drivers alike. The Serengeti Pilot 1 Prescription Sunglasses features the Serengeti original wire-cable temple for extra-secure fit.
NOTE: all Serengeti Progressive Sunglasses feature Polar PhD lenses. At this time, progressive lenses for Serengeti frames are not available with any other lens material.
Available Serengeti Pilot 1 Sunglasses:
Available RX Pilot 1 Frame Models:
- 7160RX: Serengeti Pilot 1 Progressive Sunglasses, Gunmetal with Black
- 7161RX: Serengeti Pilot 1 Progressive Sunglasses, Gold with Bone
Available Serengeti RX Lenses for Pilot 1 Progressive Sunglasses:
- DRPR Serengeti Driver Progressive Lens - The Drivers brown lens is the optimal color and quality for driving, with the versatility to adjust to changing light conditions.
- DGPR Serengeti Driver Gradient Progressive Lens - Another exceptional, all-conditions lens, Drivers Gradient is the choice of pilots who need protection for their eyes, but a clear view of their instrument panel.
- SDPR Serengeti Sedona Progressive Lens - The high-contrast, rose-colored Sedona is the preferred lens among skiers, golfers and water sports enthusiasts, providing greater contrast and clarity in the harshest light conditions.