The SimpleTech FlashLink All-in-One USB Reader is the fastest way to transfer pictures, music, data and more between your computer and flash memory cards. Compatible with SecureDigital cards, MultiMediaCards, Memory Stick, SmartMedia cards, Type I/II CompactFlash cards, and Microdrive. USB compatible.
|Product Name: || SimpleTech STI-UMC600 FlashLink All-in-One USB Reader - CompactFlash, SmartMedia, MultiMediaCard, SecureDigital, Memory Stick|
|SimpleTech Part #: || STI-UMC600|
|Interface: || USB 1.1|
|Form Factor: || FlashLink USB Flash Card Reader/Writer|
|Data Transfer Rate: || 2 MB/sec|
|Read Speed: || 1.5 MB/sec|
|Write Speed: || 1.5 MB/sec|
- Four sockets support SecureDigital Card, MultiMediaCard, Memory Stick, 3.3V SmartMedia Card, Type I/II CompactFlash Card, and IBM Microdrive.
- Allows data exchange between different sockets.
- Supports Hot-Swapping; the reader can be dynamically plugged in or removed from USB port without turning off the system.
- Portable, compact design, and low power consumption make the reader suitable for desktop and mobile PC use.
- High-speed USB Rev. 1.1 interface with 1.2-MB s/second data transfer speed.
- Two Active LED light indicators: power and "in-use/busy(read/write)".
- OS support Windows 98/98SE/2000/ME/XP/Mac OS 8.6 or later versions.
- Supports Mass Storage Class Drive; no additional device driver needed under Windows ME/XP and Mac OS 9.0/X
- USB powered; no external power cords or adapter required.