The Sonin Moisture Test Meter 50211 puts time, effort, and money saving professional quality within the reach of homeowners, do-it-yourselfer's and small contractors at a great price. The Moisture Meter by Sonin is a great tool for the professional contractor, inspector, or homeowner that needs an accurate moisture-testing product. This Sonin Moisture Meter will detect moisture in a range fromm 10% - 28% and has an easy to understand analog gauge. Anyone who needs to know if the surface is dry enough before they paint or stain needs the Sonin Moisture Test Meter.
Have a hard to reach place? With 3 feet long contact probes the Moisture Test Meter by Sonin will surely come in handy for those hard to reach area's. The Sonin Moisture Meter can also test hard or soft wood, concrete, plaster, carpet, and much more to determine the moisture content. Great for inspectors, contractors, painters and homeowners.
For more information on Sonin Moisture Test Meter, please see Sonin Moisture Meter manual (in pdf).
Specifications for Sonin Moisture Test Meter 50211:
Features of Sonin Moisture Test Meter 50211:
- Contact probes are on a 3' coiled cable for detecting moisture in hard to reach spots
- The 10 point scale corresponds to moisture levels from 10-28%. Scale and reference chart correlate relative and moisture percentage readings
- Find out if potentially damaging excess moisture is present
- Test hard or soft wood, concrete, plaster, carpet & more to determine the extent of moisture problems
- Locate and trace roof leaks & water seepage; assess the extent of wet rot & hidden condensation
- Use it to check surfaces before painting, wallpapering or laying floors or tile
- Helps you to select drier lumber
- Sonin Moisture Test Meter 50211
- Instruction Sheet