Specter Gear Ambidextrous Tactical Sling II Point M-4A1 with ERB is designed to fit collapsible stock M-4A1 carbines equipped with a side mounted front sling swivel. These Specter Gear Gun Slings features wide and comfortable 1.5" webbing across the shoulder area. 2-Point Tactical Sling by Specter Gear is lightweight, but highly durable 1" Mil-W-43668 adjuster strap. Also, these Specter Slings have a spring loaded self locking steel rapid adjust cam buckle and the same front and rear adapters that Specter Gear uses on CQB, CST and SOP 3 Point Slings by Specter Gear.
These slings by Specter Gear are available in Black, Olive Drab, Coyote Tan and Foliage Green. We offer complete line of Specter Gear Gun Slings. For our complete selection of products by Specter Gear on sale please visit our Specter Gear page. For more Gun Slings please visit our Gun Slings store section.
Note: No front adapter is provided. You must have some form of side mounted front sling swivel for this sling to mount to.
- Available options of Specter Gear 2 Point M-4A1 Tactical Slings:
- 537 BLK-ERB: Specter Gear Two Point Tactical Sling, M-4A1, Ambidextrous, w/ ERB - Black
- 537 COY-ERB: Specter Gear 2 Point M-4A1 Tactical Sling, Ambidextrous, with ERB - Coyote
- 537 FG-ERB: Specter Gear II Point Tactical Sling, M-4A1, Ambidextrous, w/ ERB - Foliage Green
- 537 OD-ERB: Specter Gear Second Point Tactical Sling w/ ERB, M-4A1, Ambidextrous - OD Green