SureFire EP210 Listen / Talk Radio Comm System is a two-wire, single-cable radio communication system featuring an electronic ear coil (EA50) with an inline direct-connect speaker. The system utilizes the Push-to-Talk (PTT) button at the radio's side mount to transmit. Its single-cable design eliminates wire tangling by bonding the wires together into one durable cable. Sure Fire EP210 system uses the highest-quality components to deliver crystal-clear, two-way radio communications. Incoming communications are covertly channeled directly into your ear, reducing the potential danger of others overhearing messages you receive. Outgoing transmissions are equally as clear thanks to the water-resistant, high-gain microphone with integral windscreen for eliminating distracting wind noise.
The EP210 system by SureFire uses an ergonomic Surefire EarPro EP1 CommEar Earpiece, which conforms to the natural groove of the ear, allowing you to use it when wearing a helmet, mask, or hat, or while using a telephone or headset. Because the SureFire earpiece doesn't block the ear canal, it lets your ear "breathe," permitting virtually normal hearing of ambient sounds while wearing it. Surefire EP210 Listen/talk inline system (2-wire cable, No Push to Talk ) plugs directly into your two-way radio via the radio's side-mount adapter.
Surefire EP210 Listen System fits the following radio models:
- Using EarPro Side-Mount Adapter EA76* (Motorola #BDN6676D): XTS3000, Astro and HT1000 series (HT100, MTS2000, MT2000, MTX8000, MTX5000, MTX838, MTX9000, and JT1000)
- Using EarPro Side-Mount Adapter EA17* (Motorola #AAHLN9717A): HT750, HT1250, and HT1550
*Not included with SureFire EP210 System
Features of Sure-Fire EP210 Listen/Talk Radio Comm Systems:
- Shielded cable to reduce radio and electromagnetic interference (EMI/RFI), wrapped in Kevlar and jacketed in thermoplastic urethane for resistance to flex fatigue, abrasion, chemicals, and extreme temperatures.
- Omni-directional, high-gain microphone picks up sound more easily from the user, no matter in which direction they speak. Machined from rugged aluminum, it is water resistant and incorporates an integrated windscreen for optimal performance under harsh conditions.
- Electronic ear coil (EA50) featuring direct-connect inline speaker, acoustically tuned to enhance voice communication frequencies, encased in an aerospace-grade machined-aluminum pod.
- Gold-plated electrical connectors provide superior conductivity and corrosion resistance.
- Medical-grade Tygothane dry sound tube releases condensation moisture and is acoustically tuned for optimal clarity of voice frequencies.
- Ergonomic EarPro CommEar Comfort (EP1) earpiece funnels incoming transmissions covertly into your ear while still allowing for normal hearing; can be worn under a helmet or mask, or while using headphones or telephone.
Package Contents of SureFire EP210 Listen / Talk Inline System (2-Wire Cable, No Push to Talk ):
- SureFire EP1 CommEar Comfort Earpiece
- Inline Aerospace-Grade Aluminum Speaker
- Surefire EA50 Electronic Ear Coil
- Kevlar-Wrapped Shielded Cable
- Water-Resistant Aluminum Mic