Swarovski 15x56 ER Binoculars
are on of the best binoculars available in the world.
These multi-functional models are suitable for use in all situations, even ona tripod or with the binocular booster. Nature and wildlife observation is made easy with Swarovski Binoculars. Their excellent light transmission gives bright, contrast-rich images.
- 3-lens objective lens with high light-gathering power for excellent picture quality, even in poor light conditions.
- Optimum Swarovski color fidelity across the whole light spectrum with unique prism coating SWAROBRIGHT.
- An optimised roof prism-system with P-coating.
- Patented Swarowski central focusing wheel with integrated dioptric correction. Swarovski 15x56 ER Binoculars are easy to use, even with gloves.
- Close focusing from 4 m (13 ft.)
- Ergonomic design with thumb depressions for perfect balance.
- Separately adjustable twist-in eyecups allow a full field of view even for spectacle wearers. Easily removable for cleaning.
- Watertight (4 m / 13 ft.) and dustproof due to interior focusing.
- No fogging due to nitrogen filling.
- Robust metal housing made of aluminium with full rubber armouring.
Swarovski 15x56 ER Binoculars Specifications
|Magnification || |
|Objective lens diameter (mm) || |
|Objective lens diameter (in) || |
|Exit pupil, diameter (mm) || |
|Exit pupil, diameter (in) || |
|Eye relief (mm) || |
|Eye relief (in) || |
|Field of view, real (m/1000 m) || |
|Field of view, real (ft/1000 yds) || |
|Field of view, real (degree) || |
|Field of view, apparent (degree) || |
|Shortest focusing distance (m) || |
|Shortest focusing distance (ft) || |
|Diopter compensation (dpt) || |
|Interpupillary distance (mm) || |
|Interpupillary distance (in) || |
|Twilight factor (DIN 58388) || |
|Length, approx. (mm) || |
|Length, approx. (in) || |
|Width, approx. (mm) || |
|Width, approx. (in) || |
|Height, approx. (mm) || |
|Height, approx. (in) || |
|Weight approx. (g) || |
|Weight approx. (oz) || |
Functional temperature: -25 to +55? C (-13 to +131? F) - Storagetemperature: -30 to +70? C (-22 to +158? F) - Submersion tightness: 4 m (13ft) (filled with nitrogen) - Swarovski 15x56ER Dimensions with an interpupillary distance of 2.5in/64 mm