Swarovski 57036 PH Habicht PV 1.5-6X42 SR 4A Reticle Riflescope
are Swarovski riflescopes
with the innovative SR mounting rail (Swarovski
Rail), which herald a genuine revolution in the precision and the mounting of rifle scopes
. This unique meshing system will prevent any movement whatsoever of the rifle scope
, which may result from recoil forces ? even with big game and wild boar calibers. With the new rail, Swarovski PH PV 1.5-6x42mm SR 4A Reticle Habicht Riflescope
is now no longer necessary to drill any holes when fitting the rifle-scope
. As a result, it is now possible to not only mount the riflescope from Swarovski
much closer to the rifle, but it can also be easily changed at any time.
Swarovski PV 1.5 - 6x42 Habicht 4A Reticle SR Riflescope
features lightweight and with variable magnification perfect for stalking or when moving from hide to hide. Rapid magnification adjustment with an ergonomic sure grip. Swarovski PV Habicht 1.5-6 x 42 SR-4A Riflescope
offers the perfect optical system that provides a wide field of view and edge-to-edge sharpness. Swarovski PV 1.5 - 6X42mm Rifle Habicht Scope
offers the telescopic dampening system for the eyecup protects against injuries.
Specifications for Swarovski Habicht PV 1.5-6 X 42mm Riflescope w/ Swarovski Rail & 4 A Reticle:
Features of Habicht Swarovski PH Series PV 1.5 - 6X42mm SR 4-A Matte Black Rifle Scope:
|Magnification: || 1.5-6x|
|Objective lens diameter (mm): || 20-42|
|Objective lens diameter (in): || 0.79-1.65|
|Exit pupil, diameter (mm): || 13.1-7|
|Exit pupil, diameter (in): || 0.52-0.28|
|Eye relief (mm): || 80|
|Eye relief (in): || 3.15|
|Field of view, real (m/1000 m): || 22.2-7|
|Field of view, real (ft/1000 yds): || 66.3-21|
|Field of view, real (degree): || 12.4-4|
|Field of view, apparent (degree): || 23.2|
|Diopter compensation (dpt): || +2, -3|
|Transmission (%): || 93|
|Twilight factor (DIN 58388): || 04-16|
|Impact point correction per click (mm/100 m): || 10|
|Impact point correction per click (in/100 yds): || 0.36|
|Max. elevation/windage adjustment range (m/100 m): || 2.2|
|Max. elevation/windage adjustment range (ft/100 yd): || 6.6|
|Objective filter thread: || M 44 x 0.75|
|Length, approx. (mm): || 330|
|Length, approx. (in): || 12.99|
|Weight, approx. (g): || 465|
|Weight, approx. (oz): || 17.5|
- Complex, high light-gathering optical system for a wide field of view with maximum edge-to-edge sharpness. Nitrogen purged to prevent fogging.
- Microstructure grooves to prevent residual reflections inside the tube for bright, contrasty images, even with backlighting.
- The advantages of the new SR mounting rail are best appreciated on calibers with powerful recoil forces, such as big game or wild boar.
- Fitted without any drill holes on the rifle scope.
- The rifle scope can be easily changed at any time and without causing any damage.
- Eyecup with telescopic shock dampening, increases safety particularly when shooting upwards.
- Magnification ring with sure grip and offset scale. Easy to use and read when in firing position.
- Dioptric correction from ?2 to 3 diopters.
- Swarovski meshing system for total shock resistance.
- Can be mounted much closer to the rifle.
- Rubber cover for the exposed mesh to protect against dust and dirt.
- Guaranteed Swarovski quality ? long warranty.
- Sturdy, interlocking fixture: No movement or slippage in any direction. The rifle scope stays firmly in place. No drilling or adhesive necessary.
- Totally dust- and waterproof, even without turret cap.
- Patented Swarovski Coil Spring System guarantees shock resistance, even with large calibre firearms.
- Swarovski PH Habicht PV 1.5-6x42mm SR 4A Reticle Riflescope 57036
In addition to Swarovski PH Habicht PV 1.5-6x42 SR 4A Reticle Riflescope w/ 4A Reticle and Swarovski Rail 57036, make sure to check other Swarovski Riflescopes and other Swarovski products offered in our store.