Swarovski ATS 80 45 Deg. Angled Spotting Scope
is one of the best spotting scopes in the
The ATS-80 observation spotting scopes set the highest standards among telescopes in this category. Even with the easy-to-handle fully rubberized armouring, the Swarovski ATS 80mm are by far the lightest of the larger observation telescopes. Thanks to a recalculated optical system, Swarovski ATS-80 Spotting Scopes offer a precise observation of detail, optimum edge-to-edge images and almost 100 per cent colour fidelity with an extremely wide field of view, thereby achieving a revolutionary image quality.
With internal focusing and nitrogen filling, the new models are dustproof and watertight up to 13 feet (4 meters), free of fogging and protected from fungal growth in humid environments.
- Sold as Body Only
- 80 mm objective lens
- 45.9 ounces; 14" long
- Short Focus Length: 16ft
- Focal Length: 460mm
- Impact- and noise-absorbing rubberized armoring: non-reflective and comfortable to handle
- Easy-grip, large focusing ring
- Bayonet connector for quick and simple changeover of eyepieces and camera adapters
- Patented Swarotop and Swarodur coatings for bright, high constrast images.
- Limited lifetime warranty with precision manufacturing methods for all products, made exclusively in Austria
Swarovski part # is 49204 (optional 20-60XS Zoom eyepiece is Swarovski Optik part # 49330)