Swarovski STS-65 Straight Spotting Scopes
are ideal for use when frequently changing viewing location:
these extremely easy to handle and compact spotting telescopes have a robust aluminum housing and fully rubberized armoring which delivers a unsurpassed performance offering all-round, color-fidelity with strong contrast-rich images. Extremely detailed observation with Swarovski STS 65mm Spotting Scope
is the norm with a close focusing facility down to 3 m (10 ft).
- Sold as Body Only. Eyepiece must be ordered separately.
- Swarovski Spotting Scope extremely high-quality optical system for totally natural colour reproduction and precision observation of detail, even when light conditions are poor
- Very light weight of Swarovski spotting scopes even with a fully rubberized armoring.
- Extremely short close focusing down to only 10 ft (3 m).
- Swarovski Easy-grip ergonomically positioned focusing ring with larger grooves for quick and precise focusing.
- Removable aid for quick target pick-up.
- Integrate objective lens protection. Swarovski scopes stop glare and diffused light as well as protecting against rain and snow. Lock mechanism in ultimate extended position: cannot move on its own and silent to handle.
- Automatic safeguard against accidental unscrewing of the eyepieces.
- Full field of view even for spectacle wearers due to individually adjustable twist-in eyecups.
- Fast and easy mounting on Swarovski tripods without additional plate (standardized foot). Fits also all Tripods with 1/4" and 3/8" threads.
- Large and easy-to-operate focusing ring even with gloves on.
- Easily removable lens cap.
- Swarovski STS65 Straight Spotting Scopes are compact and fits easily in hand-luggage.
Swarovski STS-65 Straight Spotting Scopes Specifications
|Objective lens diameter (mm) || |
|Objective lens diameter (in) || |
|Shortest focusing distance (m) || |
|Shortest focusing distance (ft) || |
|Diopter correction at 8 (dpt) || |
|Objective filter thread || |
M 67 x 0.75
|Length, approx. (mm) || |
|Length, approx. (in) || |
|Weight approx. (g) || |
1080 / HD 1110
|Weight approx. (oz) || |
38.1 / 39.2
Functional temperature: -20 to +55° C (-4 to +131° F). Swarovsky optics Storage temperature:-30 to + 70° C (-22 to +158° F) - Submersion tightness of Swarowski CT and CTC: depending on construction not waterproof. Submersion tightness: 4 m (13 ft)(filled with nitrogen). Objective lens focal length: 460 mm (18.11 in) Swarovski Optics
makes the best spotting scopes where money is no object!