TeleVue Bino Vue Body BVP-2003
allows to use both eyes.
Using two eyes to
observe increases visual acuity, TeleVue Bino Vue Body BVP-2003
adds an impressive 3-D effect to deep-sky objects and greatly improves viewing comfort. If you are thinking of adding a binoviewer to your telescope, you will not find a better product than the Televue Bino Vue
The Televue Bino Vue
represents a new level in binocular
viewers. This version of the Televue Bino Vue
is designed for Schmidt-Cassegrain telescopes
and other designs that can accommodate the extra 5" optical path of the TeleVue Bino Vue
without the need of the compensator/amplifier. Otherwise, it offers all the optical precision and quality of the standard TeleVue Bino Vue BVP-2004
Specifications for TeleVue Bino Vue BVP-2004:
Features of TeleVue Bino Vue BVP-2004:
|eyepiece tubes: || 1.25"|
|fits focusers: || 1.25"|
|Weight: || 28 oz|
|Warranty: || 5 years|
- 27mm aperture prisms to permit full use of maximum field 1 1/4" eyepieces such as TeleVue 24mm Panoptics.
- Multi-coatings and dielectric beamsplitter coatings for highest transmission with neutral coloration.
- Collet-type adjustable eyepiece clamping for non-marring, rock solid security with no chance of high powered collimation loss from screw-type diopter adjustment systems.
- 100% inspection, collimation Q.C. to assure prevention of eyestrain. Factory collimation checking and realignment service available with quick turnaround.
- Lightest weight large prism unit (saves 1/2 lb).
- Bino Vue body BVB-2003 for 1 1/4" eyepieces