TeleVue Bino Vue BVP-2002
allow use both eyes. Using two eyes to observe
increases visual acuity, TeleVue Bino Vue BVP-2002
adds an impressive 3-D effect to deep-sky objects and greatly improves viewing comfort. If you are thinking of adding a binoviewer to your telescope, you will not find a better product than the Televue BinoVue
The Televue Bino Vue
represents a new level in binocular
viewers. By optically eliminating its 5.1" optical path length, the Televue Bino Vue
can come to focus in any type of telescope
. A special compensator lens results in only a 2x increase in magnification when the TeleVue Bino Vue
is used with a telescope
and also makes the Televue Bino Vue
parfocal (no need to refocus when changing eyepieces
). This allows the TeleVue Bino Vue
to achieve lower powers and wider angle views that are beyond the reach of other binoviewers
. In fact, when used in an SCT, the compensator is not needed - a special empty tube is supplied for this application.
Note: Eyepieces must be purchased separately. Highly recommended are the Televue Plossls and Panoptics, but all 1 1/4" eyepieces may be used.
Specifications for TeleVue Bino Vue BVP-2004:
Features of TeleVue Bino Vue BVP-2002:
|eyepiece tubes: || 1.25"|
|fits focusers: || 1.25"|
|Weight: || 28 oz|
|Warranty: || 5 years|
- 27mm aperture prisms to permit full use of maximum field 1 1/4" eyepieces such as TeleVue 24mm Panoptics.
- Multi-coatings and dielectric beamsplitter coatings for highest transmission with neutral coloration.
- Collet-type adjustable eyepiece clamping for non-marring, rock solid security with no chance of high powered collimation loss from screw-type diopter adjustment systems.
- 100% inspection, collimation Q.C. to assure prevention of eyestrain. Factory collimation checking and realignment service available with quick turnaround.
- Lightest weight large prism unit (saves 1/2 lb).
- 2x Amplifier Corrector fully compensates for introduction of spherical, color and astigmatism in prisms, along with path length compensation - maintains simple drop-in installation just like any 1 1/4" eyepiece, while maintaining optimal optical performance in the finest, fastest instruments such as the Tele Vue-NP101 telescope.