Thierry Mugler 3607 Prescription Progressive Eyeglasses with custom-made no-line progressive lenses are distinct for trend-setting styling that is available only from the world's best-known eyewear brand. As an authorized dealer of Thierry Mugler Rx Prescription Optical Glasses, and as the leading online retailer of Prescription Eyelasses and Prescription Sunglasses, our store is proud to offer Thierry Mugler 3607 with no line multifocal lenses at our lowest sale price, and Free Shipping is Included!
The Thierry Mugler 3607 Progressive eyeglasses presented on this page are available with progressive lenses. If you would like to order these Thierry Mugler eyeglass frames with lined multifocal lenses or in other words bifocal lenses, please have a look a Thierry Mugler 3607 Rx Bifocal eyeglasses. Along with the Rx version of the 3607 Eyeglasses by Thierry Mugler, we also carry the Thierry Mugler 3607 Eye Glasses Frames with clear plastic demo lenses in case you need your own optician to prepare your prescription.
The world-renowned brand Thierry Mugler launches itself into the world of eyewear with a fabulous collection of high fashion designs. Feminine, fun, and sexy, Thierry Mugler's initial foray into eyewear embodies the traits that have put the brand on the map in fragrances, clothing, and accessories. The craftsmanship of the Thierry Mugler 3607 progressive eyeglasses reflects meticulous attention to detail for long-lasting eye wear with a perfect fit and exceptional comfort. The French crafted, "boutique" styling of the collection represents a unique interpretation of today's trends. Utilizing both zyls and metals as its materials, often in combination with one another, the line features daring shapes and a variety of funky colors including reds, blues, and greens. Each style sports intriguing accents that often represent the signature concepts within the brand.
See our How to Read Your Prescription guide for information on how to order the Thierry Mugler No Line Bifocal 3607 from our on-line store. Contact Us if our Progressive Glasses experts may provide assistance with the Thierry Mugler 3607 progressive eye glasses. We are also here to help with the 3607 and our complete collection of Thierry Mugler products including Thierry Mugler Eyeglasses, Thierry Mugler Eyeglass Frames, Thierry Mugler Prescription Eye Glasses and non-prescription Thierry Mugler Prescription Eyewear.
Genuine Thierry Mugler Eyeglass 3607 Styles:
- 3607-C1: Thierry Mugler 3607Eyeglasses with C1 Black-Green-Tortoise Frame
- 3607-C2: Thierry Mugler 3607Eyeglasses with C2 Citrus Gold-White Horn Frame
- 3607-C3: Thierry Mugler 3607Eyeglasses with C3 Brown-Tan Frame
Specifications for Thierry Mugler 3607 Eye Glasses:
|Eyeglasses Lens Diameter (Eye):
|Distance Between Lenses (DBL):
- Genuine Thierry Mugler 3607 Prescription Rx Feminine Eyeglasses with No Line Progressive Lenses
Thierry Mugler Eyeglasses Prescription Information:
We try to make it easy to order Progressive Eyeglasses on line by providing as much information as we can. See our detailed Rx information page that explains How to Read Your Eyeglasses Prescription.
Available Thierry Mugler 3607 Prescription Lens Styles:
These Thierry Mugler Eyeglasses are also available as Thierry Mugler Frames without prescription lenses:
Thierry Mugler 3607 Women's Eyeglasses without lenses
Thierry Mugler Progressive Eyeglasses Rx Lenses are available in the following lens materials:
- CR-39 Plastic (also known as hard resin) is overall cost-effective & most commonly used lens material. CR-39 is thinner and lighter than glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-8.00 and cylinder range is 0.00 - +/-2.00
- Polycarbonate is the most impact resistant lens available. Polycarbonate lenses are highly reccommended for kids, sportsmen and military. This lens material is thinner & lighter than CR-39 or glass. It blocks UV rays. Anti-scratch coating is included. Recommended sphere range is +/- 2.00-8.00
- Aspheric Polycarbonate lenses feature the same properties as polycarbonate lenses, but they are recommended for plus (+) sphere prescriptions only
- High Index 1.60 (also known as HX 1.60) lenses are thinner & lighter than CR-39 or glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-15.00
- High Index 1.67 (also known as HX 1.67) lenses are thinner than Hight Index 1.60, CR-39 or glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-16.00
- Glass lenses feature superior optical quality and scratch resistance. Although glass is heavier and thicker than other lens materials. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/- 3.00