Thierry Mugler 3614 Prescription Eyeglasses with custom-made Rx lenses are distinct for trend-setting styling that is available only from the world's best-known eyewear brand. The world-renowned brand Thierry Mugler launches itself into the world of eyewear with a fabulous collection of high fashion designs. Feminine, fun, and sexy, Thierry Mugler's initial foray into eyewear embodies the traits that have put the brand on the map in fragrances, clothing, and accessories.
As an authorized dealer of Thierry Mugler Rx Prescription Eyeglasses, and as the leading online retailer of Prescription Eyeglasses and Prescription Sunglasses, our store is proud to offer genuine Thierry Mugler 3614 with Rx lenses at our lowest sale price, and Free Shipping is Included!
The Thierry Mugler 3614 Rx eyeglasses presented on this page are available with single vision Rx lenses (prescription lenses that correct vision for far, near, reading and computer distance). If you would like to order these Thierry Mugler eyeglass frames with multifocal (lined bi focal or no line progressive lenses), please have a look a Thierry Mugler 3614 Rx Bifocal eyeglasses and Thierry Mugler 3614 Rx Progressive eyeglasses. Along with the Rx version of the 3614, we also carry the Thierry Mugler 3614 Eyeglass Frames with clear plastic demo lenses in case you would like your own optician to prepare your prescription.
The craftsmanship of the Thierry Mugler 3614 eyeglasses reflects meticulous attention to detail for long-lasting eyewear with a perfect fit and exceptional comfort. As an authorized Thierry Mugler distributor, we use only 100% authentic brand-new Thierry Muglers frames and fit them with high-quality prescription lenses prepared in our state-of-the-art lab facilities. See our Guide To Glasses for information on how to order the Thierry Mugler Rx 3614 with prescription lens from our store. Contact us if our eyewear experts may provide assistance with the Thierry Mugler prescription glasses 3614. We are also here to help with the 3614 Eyeglass Frame and our complete collection of Thierry Mugler Women's Eyewear including Thierry Mugler Eyeglasses and Thierry Mugler's Eyeglass Frames.
Genuine Thierry Mugler Eyeglass 3614 Styles:
- 3614-C2: Thierry Mugler 3614Eyeglasses with C2 Plum-Rose Frame
- 3614-C3: Thierry Mugler 3614Eyeglasses with C3 Brown Frame
Specifications for Thierry Mugler 3614 Eye Glasses:
|Eyeglasses Lens Diameter (Eye):
|Distance Between Lenses (DBL):
- Thierry Mugler Prescription Eyeglasses 3614
Thierry Mugler Eyeglasses Prescription Information:
We, at OpticsPlanet, try to make it easy to order Prescription Eyeglasses on line by providing as much information as we can. See our detailed Rx information page that explains How to Read Your Eyeglasses Prescription.
Available Thierry Mugler 3614 Prescription Lens Styles:
These Thierry Mugler Prescription Eyeglasses are also available as Thierry Mugler Eyeglass Frames without prescription lenses:
Thierry Mugler 3614 Eyeglasses without lenses
Thierry Mugler Rx Lenses are available in the following materials:
- CR-39 Plastic (also known as hard resin) is overall cost-effective & most commonly used lens material. CR-39 is thinner and lighter than glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-8.00 and cylinder range is 0.00 - +/-2.00
- Polycarbonate is the most impact resistant lens available. Polycarbonate lenses are highly reccommended for kids, sportsmen and military. This lens material is thinner & lighter than CR-39 or glass. It blocks UV rays. Anti-scratch coating is included. Recommended sphere range is +/- 2.00-8.00
- Aspheric Polycarbonate lenses feature the same properties as polycarbonate lenses, but they are recommended for plus (+) sphere prescriptions only
- High Index 1.60 (also known as HX 1.60) lenses are thinner & lighter than CR-39 or glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-15.00
- High Index 1.67 (also known as HX 1.67) lenses are thinner than Hight Index 1.60, CR-39 or glass. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-16.00
- Ultra High Index 1.74 (also known as HX 1.74) is the thinnest & lightest plastic material. AR coating is included, recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/-18.00
- Glass lenses feature superior optical quality and scratch resistance. Although glass is heavier and thicker than other lens materials. Recommended sphere range is 0.00 - +/- 3.00