Trijicon Taurus 3 Dot Front & Rear Night Sight Set TS01 fits Taurus models PT111, PT132, PT138, PT140, and PT145. Please note that the Trijicon TS01 Night Sight will not work with the Millennium Pro variation pistols with the dovetail front sight. Trijicon offers a choice of illuminated dot colors, to suit individual shooter preferences. Trijicon Night Sights are available with green, yellow, and orange aiming dots. Trijicon recommends green dots because they are the brightest lamps. They are best for targets in low- and no-light shooting conditions. However, because some shooters prefer greater distinction between their front and rear sights, Trijicon also offers yellow and orange dots for rear sights. Trijicon recommends yellow over orange for the rear dots because yellow is brighter, lasts longer, and therefore carries a longer warranty. Trijicon Taurus 3-Dot Nightsight Sets for PT models 111, 132, 138, 140 & 145 are designed and assembled with the optimum combination of strength and safety. The patented aluminum cylinder and sapphire lens construction cannot be equaled. The brightness obtained from the tritium content is focused through the sapphire lens to give the maximum possible illumination. Because the sight blades are machined from steel rather than cast, their strength is unsurpassed. Trijicon night sights are the brightest, strongest and safest.
NOTE: The Trijicon T S01 Taurus will not fit Millenium Pro pistols
Available Trijicon TS01 Taurus Night Sights for models PT111, PT132, PT138, PT140 and PT145:
- Trijicon TS01 Taurus 3 Dot Green Front & Green Rear Night Sight Set
- Trijicon TS01O Taurus 3 Dot Green Front & Orange Rear Night Sight set
- Trijicon TS01Y Taurus 3 Dot Green Front & Yellow Rear Night Sights
Features of Trijicon 3Dot Front & Rear Taurus Night Sight Set TS-01 :
- White Rings: All Trijicon Night Sights feature a white ring around the glowing dots for unequalled daylight visibility.
- Silicone Rubber Cushion: Gives additional shock-protection to tritium filled glass lamps within the aluminum housing.
- Trijicon Tritium Phosphor Lamp: Glass lamps filled with pressurized tritium gas glow bright green, yellow or orange at night. The lamps are guaranteed to last 12 years (green or yellow lamps).
- Protective Aluminum Cylinders: Contains and protects the tritium gas filled lamps from heave recoil and harsh cleaning solvents.
- Sapphire Window: Each Trijicon Tritium Lamp is capped with a Sapphire Jewel which helps to evenly distribute the light from the tritium lamps as well as protect it from solvents and puncture