UK International Underwater Kinetics 4AA eLED Zoom Lights
- now on sale and available from OpticsPlanet
is an Authorized Internet Dealer for UK International Underwater Kinetics Dive, Industrial, Fire & Safety Lights
UK 4AA eLED Zoom
- The UK4AA electronic LED (eLED) has all the features that make it a tremendous work light.
The 2-watt LED lasts for thousands of hours and maintains constant brightness for over 80% of the battery life. Unlike conventional lights the solid state LED will not break when dropped. As a result, you save real money on the cost of battery and lamp replacements. A twist of the bezel zooms the light between an intense narrow beam and a broad illuminating beam using the unique Projection Optics design. By clicking the switch rapidly one can switch between full power to the LED and less power for extending the burn time. This fully accessorized worklight can be mounted on a hard hat or fire helmet or carried in your pocket or tool box. A necessity for confined space workers, utilities, municipalities, firefighters, safety inspectors, etc. UL and CSA Class I Div 2 rated for use in hazardous locations.
Specifications for UK 4AA eLED Zoom:
Features of UK 4AA eLED Zoom
|UK 4AA eLED Zoom
|BRIGHTNESS:||40 (High) / 13 (Low) Lumens|
|LAMP:||2 watt high brightness white LED|
|BATTERIES:||4 AA Alkaline/LR6; 4 AA Lithium/L91|
|SIZE:||6.7 L x 1.6 W
x 1.4 D
|WEIGHT:||6.2 oz (Alkaline); 4.9 oz (Lithium)|
UL (US, Canada) Approved
CL I, DIV 2, GP A, B, C, D, CL II, DIV 2 GP F, G, CL III, DIV 2 T4
USE ONLY WITH 14846 LAMP
- Projection Optics let you zoom with a twist of the bezel from a wide beam to an intense spot
- Single high-intensity 2-watt LED lasts for thousands of hours and will not break when dropped.
- Unique eLED circuitry maintains constant brighness for 80% of alkaline battery life
- Rubber sheath molded over bezel to reduce glare and improve impact resistance (passes 6 ft drop to concrete test)
- Push-button thumb switch switches light between ON/OFF and high/low intensity with continuous or momentary action
- New easy loading drop-in battery compartment for quick reload of batteries
- Hydrogen scrubber catalyst, polarized battery contacts and 0-psi vent minimize explosive risk from leaking batteries
- Tough, electrically non-conductive, non-corroding ABS and polycarbonate plastic construction.
- Mounts on all work helmets with accessory mounting clips
- Waterproof to 10 meters
Battery: 4 x Duracell MN1500/PC1500, Energizer E91/EN91 or Rayovac AL-AA/815 1.5 V alkaline AA-cells. Although other types of batteries may work in this light, they have not been rated for use in hazardous locations.
NOTE: Light is not certified for use with Lithium batteries in hazardous locations. Use only listed Alkaline cells.
Full line of UK
is on sale in our online store. For our complete selection of UK lights please visit our UK Dive, Industrial, Fire & Safety Lights