UK International Underwater Kinetics LitLink 16002
- now on sale and available from OpticsPlanet
is an Authorized Internet Dealer for UK International Underwater Kinetics Dive, Industrial, Fire & Safety Lights
- The LitLink is a versatile unit that attaches to hotsticks and provides excellent lighting for a variety of tools.
The LitLink is the first hot stick tool light. By connecting it in line with any hotstick tool, the LitLink’s high intensity LED provides lighting for work in dark or unlighted areas. Night operations become safer and more efficient. Fits all major hot sticks and tools with splined universal slotted connector. Works with pigtail disconnect, broken bulb remover, bulb biter, saw, tie head, conductor cleaner brush, etc.
Specifications for UK LitLink:
Features of UK LitLink
|BRIGHTNESS:||15/7 (High/Low) Lumens|
|LAMP:||1 watt high intensity white LED|
|BURN TIME:||4/10 (High/Low) Hours|
|BATTERIES:||3 AAA Alkaline/Lithium|
|SIZE:||6.2 L x 2.3 W
x 0.9 D
- Bright, unbreakable 1-watt LED light.
- Light weight aluminum body, only 7 oz with batteries.
- HI-LOW switch for increased battery life
- Water resistant battery compartment with sealed silicone rubber push button
- Sealed borosilicate window to resist heat and flash
- Passed 3000 V, 8000 A, (10 cycles) arc blast test at 7 inches from the 12 inch arc
- Easy access (no tools required) battery compartment door
- Universal splined slotted connector attaches to hot sticks
- Runs on three (3) AAA alkaline or lithium (cold weather use) batteries.
- Waterproof to 1 meter.
Full line of UK
is on sale in our online store. For our complete selection of UK lights please visit our UK Dive, Industrial, Fire & Safety Lights