UK International Underwater Kinetics UltraCase 416 Dry Box
- now on sale and available from OpticsPlanet
is an Authorized Internet Dealer for UK International Underwater Kinetics Dry Boxes and Cases
UK 416 UltraCase
- The 416 UltraCase is a tough, injection molded, o-ring sealed carrying case which protects contents from dust and water.
New venting latches (patents pending) automatically equalize pressure differential inside the case when opened and seal the case against gas exchange when closed. Cam action allows for easy operation. Many options make this case adaptable to most applications. The injection molded ABS shell is easily modified for special applications by machining and solvent welding. Ideal protection for instrumentation, sales presentation packages, test equipment, photographic equipment, guns and other delicate equipment.
Specifications for UK 416 UltraCase:
Features of UK 416 UltraCase
|UK 416 UltraCase
|SIZE:||17.6 L x 11.7 W
x 5.2 D
|INTERNAL SIZE:||16.9 L x 9.9 W x 4.6 D inches|
Submersion Test Depth:
- Tough ABS construction withstands 7 foot drop to concrete
- Padded fold-down ABS handle
- Venting latches equalize when opening and seal when closed
- Optional user configurable pluck foam filling or instrument panel mounting ring
- Full length hinge, padlock loops and two front latches secure contents
- Interlocks in stacks with same or mixed sizes
- Standard colors are black, yellow and grey. Orange as well as custom colors and materials are available on quotation
- Lid Depth: 1.8" Base Depth: 2.8"
Ultra high impact ABS, nylon, polypropylene, stainless steel hinge pins, silicone rubber o-ring
Full line of UK
is on sale in our online store. For our complete selection of UK Dry Boxes and Cases please visit our UK Dry Boxes and Cases