With a sturdy and unique carbon fiber structure, the Vortex Summit CBX Tripod CBX-68
stands above the rest. The CBX Tripod
is built from the latest in carbon-fiber technology and built tough for rugged wear, smooth operation, and great viewing. Retractable spiked feet give you the support and strength you have been looking for, all in a lightweight package. Great in places like marshes, granite outcropping, glare ice, and mountains. This unique tripod
not only gives you stability, but now control.
The built-in balance levels on the CBX Tripod
head and base make sure you take the best shots every single time. With carbon fiber leg sections adjustable from 28.5 inches up to 68.5 inches this tripod
gives you just the right height. The Summit CBX Tripod
has a locking collar which allows you to set the legs at multiple angles to get you that perfect view.
Specifications for Vortex Summit CBX Tripod CBX-68:
Features of Vortex Summit CBX Tripod CBX-68:
|Height: || Min: 28.5 inches|
|Max Load: || 11 lbs|
|Leg Sections: || 3|
|Weight: || 6.2 lbs|
- Carbon-fiber technology for lightweight but stable structure
- No-hassle leg levers flip up and lock back down for fast, secure action
- Leg sections adjust from 28.5 to 68.5 inches to give you just the right height
- Locking collar lets you set the legs at multiple angles and is easy to grip with gloved hands
- Foam leg wraps on the upper sections of all three tripod legs let you tote the CBX over your shoulder in comfort and provide a good surface to grip in the coldest of weather!
- Vortex Summit CBX Tripod CBX-68
- Deluxe soft carry case
- Vortex 3-year warranty