Vortex Vulture 8.5x50 Binoculars VTR-5085 - When you've got hundreds of square miles to glass, claim the keen sight of a Vulture Binocular from Vortex as you search open plains and distant mountain ridges from your vantage. You'll soar to a higher plateau of performance and feast on broad, bright scenes through the Vortex Vulture binoculars. Even as the sun dips toward the horizon, you'll prize the still bright images that carry on from one edge of the field to the other. The Vulture binoculars will feed your need for tremendous viewing power-phase-corrected and fully multi-coated BaK-4 roof prisms laden with value.
You'll handle the these Vortex binoculars as effortlessly as a vulture rides thermal updrafts. These powerful binoculars are sized to pull in distant details without too much weight. The wide viewing field of the Vultures assists your glassing by making it all the easier to follow wildlife on the move. What's more, generous long eye relief maintains a wide field of view for the eyeglass-wearing hunter.
Like a predator on the move, you've got to be ready for any weather ? and the naturally rugged Vulture binoculars are looking for action. Tight O-rings and dry nitrogen purged optics actively fend off moisture from rain and snow, keeping internal lenses free from fogging. Ridges on the rubber armor of the roof prism barrels give the sure handling and secure grip you need in cold, wet weather. Simply attach the rainguard to the comfort neck strap, tethered objective lens covers to the Vulture binoculars, and keep lenses clean as you hike along the trail. When the hunt is over, let your Vultures rest in their custom molded high-impact case.
Vortex Vulture 8.5x50 Binoculars
Vortex Vulture Binoculars (8.5 x 50 mm) have received "FIELD TESTED" Seal Of Aproval from "North American Hunting Club". 8.5x50mm Vulture Vortex Binoculars are top rated at clarity, performace and durability. Vortex Vulture Binoculars have wide-angle field of view and extra large lenses. Vortex Binoculars are light weight as well as waterproof, dustproof and fogproof. Vulture Binoculars are quick and precise at focus with their large center focus wheel.
Specifications of Vortex Vulture 8.5x50mm Binoculars VTR-5085:
Features of Vortex Vulture 8.5 x 50 Binocular VTR 5085
|Vortex Vulture 8.5x50 Binoculars VTR-5085
|Magnification x Objective Lens||8.5x50|
|Field of View, ft@1000yds||283|
|Eye relief, mm||
|Close Focus, ft.||
||6.9" x 5.6"
|Water/Fog Proof||Waterproof / Nitrogen Purged|
- Phase corrected prisms deliver sharp, greatly contrasted images.
- Fully multi-coated optics increase light transmission, producing high, reliable image quality.
- BaK-4 prisms also increase brightness and edge-to-edge sharpness.
- Long eye relief opens up the field of view for rewarding views, especially when wearing eyeglasses.
- Retractable eyecups twist up (and down) with a smooth, easy motion for the best eye relief.
- Fully waterproof binoculars overcome the challenges of water and dust with tightly sealed O-rings.
- Fogproof dry nitrogen purged optics prevent internal fogging of lenses with sudden temperature changes.
- Rubber armor add shockproof protection while giving you a comfortable surface to grip ? a feature you'll appreciate even more in freezing weather.
- Exterior ridges on the Vulture binoculars preserve a secure grip in cold, wet weather.
VIP Warranty - A Very Important Promise to you!
Rest assured that the Vortex Vulture binoculars are covered against any future dents, defects or damages?any product needing service will be repaired or replaced absolutely free!
-- Unlimited -- Unconditional -- Transferable --
- Vortex Vulture 8.5 x 50mm Binoculars VTR5085
In addition to Vortex Vulture 8.5x50mm Binoculars VTR-5085, make sure to check other Vortex Binoculars and other Vortex products offered in our store.