Wiley X CQC Goggles are the result of close work with Special Forces. In building these tactical goggles, Wiley X focused on developing a modular goggle for the new millennium soldier. Wiley X Close Quarters Combat Goggles provide all-around functionality, suitable for all military operations. Having worked closely with the 82nd and 101st ABN, Wiley X Eyewear considers themselves experts in designing functional goggles for all ABN conditions. The Wiley X CQC Goggle is an excellent jump goggle, with a streamlined design that cuts through the wind and fits the face closely and tightly. Wiley X CQC Tactical Goggles allow simultaneous Night Vision Goggles (NVG) usage. These military goggles meet and exceed ANSI Z87.1 safety standards, ANSI Z80.3 optical standards, Mil. Spec. MIL-STD-662 for fragmentation, and most other standards and requirements for tactical goggles and ballistic eyewear. Whether you need protection for urban warfare, land warfare, sun, dust, wind or snow, this WileyX Tactical Goggle has it all:
- WileyX CQC lenses are made of 2.5mm thick ballistic polycarbonate and provide 100% U.V. protection. They have a scratch resistant coating, are anti-fog coated, and are very strong. Each lens is die-cut, ground and polished to eliminate distortion. The goggle lenses are lined with rubberized durable Wiley X "Ultra Foam for perfect facial seal.
- Whether you need protection for urban warfare, land warfare, sun, dust, wind or snow, this WileyX goggle has it all. The few ballistic goggle designs that are even on the market right now are large, uncomfortable, one dimensional and cumbersome. Their straps have to be worn over the top of a soldier's helmet and never give a good seal on an individuals face. When questioned all services stated they wanted a more streamlined goggle that was more comfortable and didn't sit so far away from the face. Traditional goggles often give the wearer tunnel vision. WileyX CQC goggle can be worn with its strap, under the helmet, which greatly improves fit and comfort. This also improves vision as the goggle is designed to sit very close to the face. The Wiley-X CQC can even be worn with night vision.
- Traditional protective goggles use foam that breaks down over a short amount of time. Some don't use foam at all and have opted for a rubber ridge to pad the users face. This rubber type of ridge gets slippery when the wearer sweats and becomes very uncomfortable over a period of time. The Wiley X CQC goggle uses the Wiley X exclusive Ultra Foam seal, which is far more durable than traditional foam and much more comfortable than the rubber ridge used by competitors.
- The WileyX CQC Goggles come equipped with 2 sets (neutral slate / clear) of ballistic polycarbonate. Each lens is 2.5mm thick and clear coated with our proprietary anti-fog solution giving the user perfect, unobstructed vision. Add our silicone, scratch resistant coating and you have the best optical quality, ballistic lenses available.
- The WilleyX CQC Goggle is also modular. It converts from a ballistic goggle into a set of fully functional eyewear with just a push of a button. Now when a soldier is in his or her down time they can attach the temples and wear the product as a sunglass providing 100% Ultra Violet protection.
- Wiley X CQC Goggle comes with two sets of ballistic, anti-fog lenses (neutral slate, clear), temples, elastic strap, and soft case for storage.
We also offer the Wiley X CQC Goggles with an Rx adapter with corrective lenses fitted to your prescription by an authorized Wiley X lab.