William Optics 100mm Guiding Rings for Telescopes with O.D. from 66 to 90mm (including WO Megrez and Zenithstar) WA-3GUIDE-R
on sale and available from our online store. OpticsPlanet, Inc
is an Authorized US Distributor for William Optics Telescope Accessories
High-quality, Nylon-tipped 3- point guiding rings, ideal for telescope with O.D. from 66 to 90mm, including WO Megrez and Zenithstar line.
Features of William Optics 100mm Guiding Rings for Telescopes with O.D. from 66 to 90mm (including WO Megrez and Zenithstar) WA-3GUIDE-R:
These beautiful 100 mm guide rings are made out of solid aluminum, anodized in black, and will fit virtually every 60 to 90 mm O.D. tube to be used as guiding scope. You can use these rings for most 80mm telescopes like William-Optics Megrez or ZenithStar and for William-Optics ZS66 series!
• Three point alignment screws come with nylon tips to avoid scracthes to your OTA.
• Easy to align.
• Fully polished, will not disfigure on your beatufil refractors!
• Easy to mount on WO mounting rings.
• Nice, comfortable knobs with teflon paint protection on locking end. Ideal for piggy-backing on SCTs or on larger refractors.
• Perfect for William-Optics Vixen-style dovetail plate or Losandy-style Combo Plate for use on GEM or Alt-Az Mounts such as the WO Eazy Touch.
• These solid rings will keep your telescope always in perfect alignment. A telescope is only as performing as the mount and rings it comes with: saving on rings is not always a wise choice!