William Optics Megrez 90 APO Fluorite Doublet Refractor Telescope Package w/ 2" CF Dielectric Diagonal, SLV 90 OD Mounting Rings, and Case M90FD-W-P on sale and available from our online store. OpticsPlanet, Inc is an Authorized US Distributor for William Optics Telescopes.
Megrez 90mm FD APO. F/6.9, Megrez 90mm FD APO. F/6.9, 620mm doublet air space. Dual speed Crayford, Custom Aluminum Case. ( 2" Dielectric Carbon Fiber Diagonal and SLV 90 OD rings). (white focuser)
Features of William Optics Megrez 90 APO Fluorite Doublet Refractor Telescope Package w/ 2" CF Dielectric Diagonal, SLV 90 OD Mounting Rings, and Case M90FD-W-P:
MEGREZ 90 APO
The HOTTEST refractor of the year, a unique opportunity of acquiring new Megrez 90 FD Doublet Air-Spaced! A new breakthrough in mechanical and optical perfection. Reviewed on Sky & Telescope (May 2007) astronomy magazine with great success!
• Highly precise CNC machined lens cell.
• Doublet air spaced lens, in adjustable lens cell. Highest-quality coatings, STM coated.
• Extra-smooth dual speed Crayford focuser: a treat to use during photography. No more image shifting!
• 360 deg. rotatable.
• Extra-heavy duty.
• Large aluminum knobs.
• Stainless steel reinforcement inserts on both sides and on the back to allow heavy loading without problems.
• Ball bearings on both sides of the focuser will make your focusing experience the best you ever experienced with a scope!
• Graduated scale for precise camera alignment.
• Solid L-bracket tripod connection. Guarantees better stability on camera tripods.
• One-piece dual speed microfocuser.
Simply Beautiful Finish
• Pure William Optics quality fit and finish: powder-painted white CNC-machined aluminum tube, golden finish, retractable dewshield, 360 deg. rotatatable Crayford focuser, dewshield cap.
• L-bracket can be used to hold the finder bracket without problems when using mounting rings.
Attention to Details
• 2" to 1.25" adapter included in the price.
• Anti-marring brass compression rings.
• Each scope is tested sevaral times both for mechanical performance and optical performance (high-power star testing).
• Stow away your telescope in the practical and safe aluminum case.
• Though you will never need it, you have a 2-year warranty from WO, and the certainty that we will be there to assist you even beyond that, if you need!