Features of William Optics Telescope Dielectric 1.25" Star Mirror Diagonal WD-DIG125-DI:
You do not have to renounce having a quality 1.25" diagonal! Built like the renowned 2" WO diagonal, this dielectric coating diagonal will give you all you need for a lifetime of observations with the highest achievable brightness, contrast and sharpness. A premium product at a discounted price. Check it out and see the difference between a "budget diagonal" and a real bargain!
Top-notch Performance and Brightness
• Dielectric coating allows 99% reflectivity.
• 10mm thick substrate flat for optimal image stability.
• Polished to 1/10th wave accuracy*.
• Accurate design guarantees constant alignment. No further alignment needed.
• Lock screw for eyepiece/adapter.
• Big, knurled thumbscrews easy to turn even with gloves on.
• Patented, elegant design*.
• High-quality machining out of the best aluminum.
• real Carbon Fiber side plates.
• Internally antireflection threaded for highest contrast.
• Compression ring to prevent barrels’ marring.
• Internal safety stop prevents 1.25” barrels from hitting the mirror.
Why W.O. diagonals do not feature an Adjustable alignment system?
•Having an adjustable alignment system is an admission that the diagonal can go out of collimation due to poor mechanical construction. Thanks to the patented design of WO diagonals, you will always have a diagonal that performs perfectly like the first day you got one!